What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart.

chileman

Coach
t-ba said:
*Edit*: He was on the verge of selection for NSW country until he turned in a woeful effort against the Broncos under the Suncorp stadium lights on National TV the Friday before the City vs Country clash.
That night still gives me nightmares :x

Fluffy

Juniors
There is a pic up on the official website of the guys training - stewy is standing next to witt, both without shirts. Stewy is huge, witt looks like a little bean pole weakling. I expect big things from him this year and i expect big things from witt too, like being PL highest points scorer.

wittyfan

Referee
Witty is not a weed, he's very toned with a great six-pack. Brett Stewart may have bulked up a bit but he's hardly Mr. Universe.

And as for the PL comment, we shall wait and see!

wittyfan

Referee
Here's the photo in question:

20051122-stewartwitt.jpg

Yeah, Brett's so massive. :lol:

effnic

Bench
Fluffy said:
There is a pic up on the official website of the guys training - stewy is standing next to witt, both without shirts. Stewy is huge, witt looks like a little bean pole weakling. I expect big things from him this year and i expect big things from witt too, like being PL highest points scorer.
:lol: indeed.

Briza

Juniors
A: That was last Season
B: Isn't there a Gay forum you can post at instead of turning this Forum into a Circus?