What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett's in awful trouble

howardjones

Juniors
Howard who ever you are a tip, f**k off out of here are you serious a strom fan for sure.
Blair held glenn in a grapple hold in the brawl f**kwit, and the cheapshot uppercut from blair typical. Get with the picture, storm f**kin suck all they have is the let's put pressure on the neck, slater dog shot in DCE on the ground, or smith twisting legs. Get real there pack got smashed woolnough and Bromwich not gonna win you the comp, young lussick is a young lazzo.

Truth hurts.

Get off the cans and bong, take off the purple glasses and have a better look.

Stewart could have kept walking when Blair walked up but he wanted more. Now he's got a few weeks. Stupid.

howardjones

Juniors
oh please, good call f**kwit. Truth a dud pack with a few kiwi scum bags.

Kiwi scum bags?

Considering you have Matai, who regardless of background is the king of scumbags along with his girlfriend Watmough.

But keep it up, at the moment I along with most people reading your dribble think you're a moron...not convinced just thinking.

:D

scarcev

Juniors
Hahahaha just what Broncos, Tigers, Warriors needed two DUMB sides doing that to each other in a game that meant nothing.

Snake is a DOG for not coming back out, either way that flying cheap shot that saw Blair 5 outed as well as Gallops revenge will see the dog out for a few weeks on top of his supposed dodgy knee (or was it just his heartilage).

His big dumb brother will be out for the season. The other dogs that 5 outed Blair will cop a few and the two dropkicks that came in from the sideline will ensure a nice big fine and a few more weeks.

All that IN A NOTHING GAME, it meant absolutely nothing, Hasler and his team of brain surgeons must be so dumb.......hahahahahahaha

Flip adrenaline was flowing, granted I'll need to watch it a few times, but this is what the vast majority want to see, not in very match granted but once a month in some BIFF back, though not many landed as has been said.

It's other sports that need to be brought into disrepute for not having this type of action.

ceagle

Bench
It is ridiculous seeing people carrying on like the Manly players committed several criminal acts.

Das Hassler

Bench
What a bunch of heroes.. 5 grubs rush in like a bunch of rabbies infested dogs to bash a guy on the ground...great look peckerheads ...LOL

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I love this... When did Gallop get on the match review committee?

A dog act ripping Blair off his brother? Honestly, you are going to be disappointed. Very little will come of this.

Both Stewarts have clean records. Brett's off field 'suspension' in 09 has legally been cleared.

If anything, it will only make Manly more determined. Blair has a bit of a record I assume. Maybe? It won't be much.

howardjones

Juniors
I love this... When did Gallop get on the match review committee?

A dog act ripping Blair off his brother? Honestly, you are going to be disappointed. Very little will come of this.

Both Stewarts have clean records. Brett's off field 'suspension' in 09 has legally been cleared.

If anything, it will only make Manly more determined. Blair has a bit of a record I assume. Maybe? It won't be much.

LOL surely you jest.

Brett came in from 40m and connected with a swinging arm/closed fist after Glenn threw the first punch. He is lucky that it wasn't a direct hit or he would have been marched.

Manly are probably lucky Hayne is a softcock and didn't sinbin Brett as well. He should have. His actions were worse than Glenn & Blair combined.

The Storm were penalised for Hinchcliffe instigating the original brawl, Glenn will get charged for the second which was worse as he went on with it on the ground. Brett will get charged for the head shot, and the rest including the clubs will probably cop cautions and fines.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Blair and G.Stewart were as bad as each other. I'd give them both 4 weeks for coming in late to take part in the brawl and then continuing it after being sin binned.

Brett Stewart is a very silly boy, he should get 4 weeks as well for running a long distance to take part in a fight.

Its the damage done to the players, but the damage done to the game, especially with such a massive crowd and so many kids there watching.

Ugly ugly incident that took me back to Henry Tatana and Greg Dowling

JuniorBlocker

Juniors
Word at the ground from people close to the sideline was the Storm players were taunting Brett after the brawl.

Brett Stewart dogged it by not coming out.

Glenn will miss the rest of the season for that disgraceful disaply of dog shots while Blair was held down.

What about Blair's uppercut in the first fight to a guy who wasn't looking, real brave act there. :sarcasm:

And in a one on one situation, he threw punches like Ray Charles.

What a weak addition to the Tigers.

eagles4eva

First Grade
LOL surely you jest.

Brett came in from 40m and connected with a swinging arm/closed fist after Glenn threw the first punch. He is lucky that it wasn't a direct hit or he would have been marched.

Manly are probably lucky Hayne is a softcock and didn't sinbin Brett as well. He should have. His actions were worse than Glenn & Blair combined.

The Storm were penalised for Hinchcliffe instigating the original brawl, Glenn will get charged for the second which was worse as he went on with it on the ground. Brett will get charged for the head shot, and the rest including the clubs will probably cop cautions and fines.

You sure, looked like a open hand crab too me!!!

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
If you think Glenn is copping a week you are seriously deluded. He threw the first punch and continued with dog shots on the ground. Depending on the charge probably 4-6 weeks.

Blair maybe a week. Didn't do much aside from defend. Push and shove is not going to get you charged.

Brett, Robertson, Foran, Lusick who ran in plus the dopes on both benches will get charged.

Some will get off, but Brett made contact running in 40m with a swinging arm/fist. That will get him a few weeks on top of any injury.

Foran also ran in. Cleanskin. Didn't throw any. Probably won't miss a game.

Robertson same as Foran.

Lusick threw a dogshot but looked up to see he was about to get smashed and stopped. Probably get a week.

And that comment shows your biased ..
He ran up to Stewart and and was pushing for round 2 Glenn obliged with a "lose some teeth punches" if Stewart gets 4-6 Blair gets 4-6

DJShaksta

First Grade
Blair threw the big uppercut into lussick while he was being held by 3 storm idiots in the first fight.
He's a dog of the highest order.

drago brelli

Bench
Lots of speculation here boys. It was a very bad look for the, sorry, our game. Interesting week coming up. Manly's legal 'go to man' Bellyou will be working over time. Manly will play the Steel/Dragons in finals at SFS, eg; 2 V 7.

There is some good reasoned comments in this thread...good to see the Trolls have not ruined it yet.

The sad thing out of this is that both clubs will get pinged and potentially give the likes of the Broncos a chance to win this comp which sucks.

Stewart's actions will probably see him go for a few weeks as will his brother. Blair will go for a couple but I find it sad that four Manly players had to gang tackle him when he was just defending himself.

Gallop will show pony himself today and come out with some moralistic comment and then whack the two clubs he loves.

I still hope we both get to meet in the GF..

howardjones

Juniors
Lots of speculation here boys. It was a very bad look for the, sorry, our game. Interesting week coming up. Manly's legal 'go to man' Bellyou will be working over time. Manly will play the Steel/Dragons in finals at SFS, eg; 2 V 7.

They could also play South Sydney at the SFS if the Dragons slide continues and Rabbitohs keep winning.

Latest posts