What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

newman

First Grade
The one that matters.

p7507cx5.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Gymea C grade 1972 I think it was (could of been 73). The only grand final I played in and we won.

Did I tell youse about moi scoring the first try 10 metres in from the south east corner. If I haven't just ask me and I will tell youse about it.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gymea C grade 1972 I think it was (could of been 73). The only grand final I played in and we won.

Did I tell youse about moi scoring the first try 10 metres in from the south east corner. If I haven't just ask me and I will tell youse about it.

What the f**k were you doing scoring in the corner?

I thought you were a tough as nails prop, not a scrawny weasel winger??

Fire

First Grade
Remember those three tries Anthony Mundine scored against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks in the 1999 Preliminary Final. And then the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks went on to lose the game because Anthony Mundine scored three tries against them. Anythony Mundine was playing for the St. George-Illawarra Dragons in that game, too.

Remember those three tries Anthony Mundine scored against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks in the 1999 Preliminary Final. And then the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks went on to lose the game because Anthony Mundine scored three tries against them. Anythony Mundine was playing for the St. George-Illawarra Dragons in that game, too.

Remember when your club was a single entity?

Remember when they weren't merged to survive?

Card Shark

Immortal

1 of the worst days of my life - we were the best team that year by far.

1 of the best days of my life occurred a week later.

Generalzod

Immortal
St George fall off the pace in paying rent for home ground

St George, 50 per cent stakeholders in the St George Illawarra Dragons, owe Kogarah Council more than $250,000 in rent for the use of their Sydney home ground.

Fairfax Media understands that the St George District Football Club has an outstanding debt of about $270,000 to the council and is about 18 months behind in full repayments for the leasing of WIN Jubilee Oval plus insurance, and utilities fees for the venue.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ying-rent-for-home-ground-20130920-2u5ba.html

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
Is this Canberra supporting Great Dane bloke in the CQ thread a St Merge fan?

He wants us gone to strengthen the f**king Dragon merkins.

Fair dinkum St Merge f**king shit me.

gonz

Juniors
Is this Canberra supporting Great Dane bloke in the CQ thread a St Merge fan?

He wants us gone to strengthen the f**king Dragon merkins.

Fair dinkum St Merge f**king shit me.

would've done worse than that 2009-11

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Popper

Bench
1 of the worst days of my life - we were the best team that year by far.

1 of the best days of my life occurred a week later.

Saints played to a plan that day.....to take out both our kickers - Healey - tactical kicker & Rogers - goalkicker. We couln't function properly without them.