What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Tigers make their bid to be 18th team

Canard

Immortal
Dolphins have crushed all this bs. How many members broncos lost this yr as dolphins added about 20k?!
Hows this for a radical thought?

Maybe wait more than 10 rounds of footy to make that judgement call?

I've dropped turds that know more about QLD footy than you do.

One thing I back them on 100%, Cairns is a stupid idea and anyone who supports it should feel stupid.

Pippen94

First Grade
Hows this for a radical thought?

Maybe wait more than 10 rounds of footy to make that judgement call?

I've dropped turds that know more about QLD footy than you do.

One thing I back them on 100%, Cairns is a stupid idea and anyone who supports it should feel stupid.

Not joking about all those turds u drop.

For years we heard 2nd Brisbane team would kill broncos membership. Probably higher than last yr already. Keep singing from same song book

taipan

Referee
I like the name West Brisbane Hornets after the RAAF jets.
More appropriate than a name like Perf Pirates.
I mean has anyone seen Blackbeard or Long John Silver on the p*ss in Perth lately?

Canard

Immortal
Not joking about all those turds u drop.

For years we heard 2nd Brisbane team would kill broncos membership. Probably higher than last yr already. Keep singing from same song book
You are making up pure bullshit.

Nobody in the HISTORY of the world has ever said Brisbane 2 was a bad idea, unless it was some Broncos administrator, and even there claims were met with widespread derision.

Pippen94

First Grade
You are making up pure bullshit.

Nobody in the HISTORY of the world has ever said Brisbane 2 was a bad idea, unless it was some Broncos administrator, and even there claims were met with widespread derision.

Super leaguers have short memory literally. Ppl predicting brocs membership would go down. I'll go on record & say south & west team will add 20k when they come in & have no impact on other teams

MugaB

Coach
Yeah, just throw branding in bin coz firehawks worked well
Firebirds/hawks/raptor was a shit idea... the total fact they had to keep harping on about the history of a pyromanic bird, and try to sell to us as a reason to care was uneventful... they lost the bid out of sheer stupidity,.. dolphins won it, coz they were just as rich and created a point of difference to the "other" city club... these guys wont get in unless they just up and buy the bronx

Canard

Immortal
Firebirds/hawks/raptor was a shit idea... the total fact they had to keep harping on about the history of a pyromanic bird, and try to sell to us as a reason to care was uneventful... they lost the bid out of sheer stupidity,.. dolphins won it, coz they were just as rich and created a point of difference to the "other" city club... these guys wont get in unless they just up and buy the bronx
Its hilarious that you think the Tigers could afford to buy the richest and biggest NRL team in the comp.

And if they could, why not buy a cheapie like the West Tigers, Cronulla Sharks for a third of the price and relocate them.

Pippen94

First Grade

I was thinking about that; dolphins to north, Ipswich to west & tigers buying broncos. Brl revival

Latest posts