What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Prop Tevita Pangai Turns Down NSW for Tonga

roughyedspud

Coach
And that's their policy...but playing for nsw doesn't make you ineligible for Tonga as it appears TPJ has been told

Coastbloke

Bench
I see that Tyson Frizzell's brother Shannon who was born in Tonga played fhe All Blacks last night..

Clarkent

Juniors
Is this the end? You seriously need a smack in the head.
Lost to Tonga and Fiji... And foreign teams get more fans to there games then the home team at the last World Cup... Most of your best players turn you down for Tonga and the kangaroos your tier 1 status will end very soon should I go on? :shrug_tone3:♂️

Matua

Bench
Lost to Tonga and Fiji... And foreign teams get more fans to there games then the home team at the last World Cup... Most of your best players turn you down for Tonga and the kangaroos your tier 1 status will end very soon should I go on? :shrug_tone3:♂️
Look, I know you're just on the troll but that's not even remotely true, Taumalolo and Fusitua are the only two who would be considered our best players of the Tongans.

You should go on. We'll see the dawning of a new kiwi era in a few weeks.