What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BroncosNRL

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
f**k. why did i open this thread again?

i just dropped 15 IQ points by reading the posts..

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

El Diablo

Post Whore
no evidence is good enough for you

you can't have been following the game for long if you don't know about it

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
no evidence is good enough for you

you can't have been following the game for long if you don't know about it

Any evidence would do. But as suspected - you've got none. All you've got is anecdotes. I don't expect you to understand the difference between anecdotal evidence and real evidence though, so rest easy.

Again, if it's so well "known" it should also be well documented. But it's not.

El Diablo

Post Whore
documented where you f**kwit?

that a journalist wrote about it is proof it's widely known and existed

Pedge1971

First Grade
Lol. A journalist mentioning it in an article without any references and footy fans claiming it here is evidence?

geniused by even your standards.

Try again.

Broncos in cahoots with Qld Police are masters at sweeping evidence under the carpet.

But there have been so many scummy rumours coming out of that joint it cannot be coincedence. Where this smoke there is fire.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Broncos in cahoots with Qld Police are masters at sweeping evidence under the carpet.

But there have been so many scummy rumours coming out of that joint it cannot be coincedence. Where this smoke there is fire.

Wonderful logic. I guess you're a flat-earther too.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lol. So NOW you've got complete and utter faith in in the media?

Please. Stop playing dumb.
so you think that for some bizarre reason he plucked it out of his arse?

and what about other posters here that know of it? did they coincidentally pluck the exact same story from their arse too?

and you still haven't said what exactly is your definition of documented evidence

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
so you think that for some bizarre reason he plucked it out of his arse?

and what about other posters here that know of it? did they coincidentally pluck the exact same story from their arse too?

and you still haven't said what exactly is your definition of documented evidence

Documented evidence is anything from an official on record. Anything. Any statement in writing or otherwise. But there's nothing. If it were so truthful you'd think it would be easy to find something and it would stand up to logic no? You talk about clauses and 5 year deals - why is there no record available?

I guarantee a lot of people believe it (including that journalist). Plenty of fabrications become "truth" through being repeated because they suit the narrative. Doesn't make them fact, and the test is whether they can be backed up with evidence.

I've never seen any evidence of it and I don't think anyone else has either. But your insistence that it's fact based on nothing other than a volume of people saying it is laughable. I'll happily concede the point if you can provide actual EVIDENCE. So far all you've provided is hearsay masquerading as fact.

Latest posts