What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BroncosNRL

El Diablo

Post Whore
View attachment 12883
Documented evidence is anything from an official on record. Anything.
lol

like the ARL/Super League agreement is publicly available

idiot

I guarantee a lot of people believe it (including that journalist). Plenty of fabrications become "truth" through being repeated because they suit the narrative. Doesn't make them fact, and the test is whether they can be backed up with evidence.

I've never seen any evidence of it and I don't think anyone else has either. But your insistence that it's fact based on nothing other than a volume of people saying it is laughable. I'll happily concede the point if you can provide actual EVIDENCE. So far all you've provided is hearsay masquerading as fact.

yup

everyone is making it up for shits and giggles

maxresdefault.jpg

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
View attachment 12883
lol

like the ARL/Super League agreement is publicly available

idiot

yup

everyone is making it up for shits and giggles

maxresdefault.jpg
Feel free to point me to anywhere in the ARL/Super League agreement that stipulates the Broncos had a 5 year SEQ exclusivity agreement that meant the Chargers had to go. If it's so readily available it should be really easy for you to do.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Feel free to point me to anywhere in the ARL/Super League agreement that stipulates the Broncos had a 5 year SEQ exclusivity agreement that meant the Chargers had to go. If it's so readily available it should be really easy for you to do.
you'll probably deny they did the same thing when they first joined the NSWRL

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
you'll probably deny they did the same thing when they first joined the NSWRL

Put up the ARL/Super League agreement then and find out. Come with the evidence instead of just more examples of people saying what they believe is true.

Glad you referred to the agreement that they (and the Knights) had when they joined the NSWRL. It is probably what most are confusing with this supposed post-Super League clause.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The evidence is not available. On one hand you could say the booting out of the crushers is evidence, on the flip side you could say the fact chargers played in 1998 proves it's rubbish. With no evidence available people will believe what suits their agenda.