What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooks

gordsy

Juniors
Huh?...he's gone well against EVERY quality team this year...we've won more games against the revolving top 4 than anyone...a couple of weeks ago Saints?.rabbits?. .they're not quality?
My point is he has done well against good teams not outstanding. Plenty of times we have said his kicking game wasn't great but he tried hard. That's not the mark of a top player. The top players pull out great plays even when they are behind a crap forward pack and team mates aren't going well, Brooks rarely does that. TCould he become a great player, of course, is he one yet, no.

Tiger05

First Grade
If I were tigers I would keep Brooks and splash the cash for Munster. Benji is getting on Munster is a game changer, has xfactor and Has big game experience while young.

We won't get him and Cleary is at the same level. I'd love to see Cleary and Brooks as our halves.

Tiger Ted

Bench
RE-SIGN BROOKS NOW ... please Pascoe do it now.
Holy cross boy whose family r black & gold to their eyeballs.I can c this humble tiger being a 1 club player.In particular I will b very surprised if his next contract isn’t with us.Just wish if he had a change of manager !

macnaz

Staff member
Holy cross boy whose family r black & gold to their eyeballs.I can c this humble tiger being a 1 club player.In particular I will b very surprised if his next contract isn’t with us.Just wish if he had a change of manager !
Who is his manager?? Im pretty sure its not the same merkin as Moses if thats what you are thinking

Edit.. HOLY f**k IT IS.. Brooks to Roosters 2020.

Tigerm

First Grade
While I agree with you regards his manager, it is the managers job to get what's best for his client? As far as I know, he didn't do anything illegal with the other 3, his ethics on the other hand are f**king atrocious.

Russell Coight

Juniors
Wow that's awesome, must be a close at the top!

Apparently hes on 22 with 3 players just below him logjammed on 21 (rts, ponga and I think cook)

If he can get motm in 2 of out last 4 youd think he would be a certainty

Not bad going from one of the worst halves to dally m in one season

gordynz

Juniors
Apparently hes on 22 with 3 players just below him logjammed on 21 (rts, ponga and I think cook)

If he can get motm in 2 of out last 4 youd think he would be a certainty

Not bad going from one of the worst halves to dally m in one season

Was this before the Warriors game last night, surely he got the 3 points from last nights game. RTS that is.

Tiger Ted

Bench
When the forwards aren't completely doing a hatchet job Brooks plays very well.

I'd be resigning him.
Unfortunately the club will have to negotiate with Isaac the swindler moses & come Nov 1 the prick will b salivating at the prospect of contriving an artificial auction to inflate the price re Brooks’s next contract.Due to the farcical nature of dealing with the serpent moses it will b less complicated to try & sign NC !

Latest posts