What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bud News

mickeylane

Bench
With his injury prone nature, and the fact he hasn’t clicked in first grade yet I’m starting to warm to the idea of him leaving.

we struggle to have him match ready, and not discounting his massive potential, we might be better to just bite the billet and find a more ready replacement.
Happy to take Flanagan jnr undr his old man’s watch over Sullivan .. expect a 1,6,9
Signing along w Bulldogs Thompson plus one more major forward signing

qld redvee

Juniors
Happy to take Flanagan jnr undr his old man’s watch over Sullivan .. expect a 1,6,9
Signing along w Bulldogs Thompson plus one more major forward signing
Mickey we will have to start offloading contracted players to achieve these signings and I don't know if there would be a lot of takers for them

TheRev

First Grade
A lot of people were happy to let Robson go, this one would bite as equally hard !
Some dragons friends whos analysis I really respect, were happy for Robson to be moved on.. I'd been studying him in NSW Cup for ages, so I thought he was a pretty good chance of coming on... good service and a good running game and leadership..... granted we did have Captain McInnes at the time... but the Cowboys had Granville.. anyway..

Tbf I thought Mulheissen would have kicked on by now also, nothing is 100% in this game.. but in the case of Robson and Sullivan (@7), not even close to enough time has been given to assessing their future, I think Robson got about 9 games (most if not all off the bench) before fans were ready to ship him off.

possm

Coach
Our pathways people have deliverred young players with some good talent. Unfortunately, most are poor in defense and not built to the physical shape needed by players in the NRL.

We need a balance of juniors and experienced first graders in our top 30. We need as many 'marquee players in our spine as the cap will allow. Only with this combination will begin to pull ourselves out of this mess.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Hope it's nothing too serious but we need to be ultra cautious with him as he's had multiple hammy/lower leg injuries. I thought it was odd he was hardly kicking the last few weeks with Hunt doing majority of the kicking, maybe they knew his hamstring was an issue so avoided wanting to overuse it through kicking?

Feel for him as he seems to be an awesome young player, always smiling & putting in 100% effort. Plenty of talent & game management in him as a halfback. I hope he has better injury luck next year, it would be a shame to see him leave.

I just dont want to lose any more juniors until we’ve properly given them a chance. Sullivan to me will come good given the right training thats why to me id have Joey Johns teaching him. Unfortunately the position with Amone and gaol is unknown so once again we have dilemmas But im sick of us providing every one else our juniors so lets just wait and see

Crescent dragon

Juniors
I just dont want to lose any more juniors until we’ve properly given them a chance. Sullivan to me will come good given the right training thats why to me id have Joey Johns teaching him. Unfortunately the position with Amone and gaol is unknown so once again we have dilemmas But im sick of us providing every one else our juniors so lets just wait and see