What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Confirmed Signings & Contract News

Packy

Bench
The Fifita rumour is interesting...

Also Neumann being released seems weird? Was he only with us for 1 year?

Bulldog Force

Referee
The Fifita rumour is interesting...

Also Neumann being released seems weird? Was he only with us for 1 year?
That is very weird. I thought he was ok. Would've been a handy, solid backup. I guess this mean Jamal will be staying at centre next year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Neumann's release is not confirmed.

Very few of them are.

MatthewA

Juniors
Tia-Kilifi seems to be off to the Roosters. Another who signed a two-year contract only 1 year ago.

Timmah

Staff member
Mate, you're really going to have to attempt to provide sources. "Seems to be" is very light on... and you've made statements elsewhere that certain players have been released without any proof.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mate, you're really going to have to attempt to provide sources. "Seems to be" is very light on... and you've made statements elsewhere that certain players have been released without any proof.

does MathewA need a link when the title also includes rumours??

just a thought..

Timmah

Staff member
According to the Telegraph today, our G&L:

IN: Michael Lett (Dragons), Kris Keating, Jonathan Wright (Eels), Trent Hodkinson (Sea Eagles), Frank Pritchard (Panthers), Greg Eastwood (Rhinos, UK), Grant Millington (Sharks)

OUT: Jarrad Hickey, Danny Williams, Yileen Gordon, Blake Green, Luke Patten (UK/ESL), Ben Hannant (Broncos), Brett Kimmorley (Retirement)

Last edited:

nqcowboy87

Bench
According to the Telegraph today, our G&L:

IN: Michael Lett (Dragons), Kris Keating, Jonathan Wright (Eels), Trent Hodkinson (Sea Eagles), Frank Pritchard (Panthers), Greg Eastwood (Rhinos, UK), Grant Millington (Bulldogs)

)

thats some move

MatthewA

Juniors
I said "seems to be" which does not imply it's fact. And I'm not saying it is. Just saying that he seems to be, as in it's rumoured that he has signed. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

What exactly would you like me to post when posting a rumour? Would you like it bolded as Rumour: and then the apparent signing or re-signing?

I'm not being smart, I'm asking a genuine question. I could understand your frustration if I had posted it as a fact but it was nothing like that at all.

MatthewA

Juniors
Cant you ban him for making up stuff like that?
Making stuff up? We'll see.

There was also a tweet last night on http://twitter.com/nospam09 regarding Tia-Kilifi signing with the Chooks. You can go search for it.

CobyDelaney said:
Yes. If he's posting it as fact like he is. We've been through this already.
Yes, we have. And I'd be in the wrong again if I had done that this time around. But again, I said "seems to be off to the Roosters" which isn't stating it as a fact.

Either way it's a rumour and one that wouldn't surprise me given we have so much depth over all and especially with Lett coming he would struggle for a chance even with a lot of injuries.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Making stuff up? We'll see.

There was also a tweet last night on http://twitter.com/nospam09 regarding Tia-Kilifi signing with the Chooks. You can go search for it.

Yes, we have. And I'd be in the wrong again if I had done that this time around. But again, I said "seems to be off to the Roosters" which isn't stating it as a fact.

Either way it's a rumour and one that wouldn't surprise me given we have so much depth over all and especially with Lett coming he would struggle for a chance even with a lot of injuries.
Twitter, especially one not from an official news outlet, is hardly a credible source. As for rumour/fact... I thought we'd been over this:

If it's a rumour you saw elsewhere, attempt to explain where/how you saw it. In this case, if it's true, nospam09 deserved credit for their tweet. You seem obsessed with looking like the one breaking the news or rumours. We don't cut slack for that... in more serious cases across the forum (not just yourself, it applies to everyone) it can be particularly dangerous for the forum.

Timmah

Staff member
I said "seems to be" which does not imply it's fact. And I'm not saying it is. Just saying that he seems to be, as in it's rumoured that he has signed. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

What exactly would you like me to post when posting a rumour? Would you like it bolded as Rumour: and then the apparent signing or re-signing?

I'm not being smart, I'm asking a genuine question. I could understand your frustration if I had posted it as a fact but it was nothing like that at all.
Missed this.

Rumour, and where you heard it from. As I said, stop trying to look like the news-breaker when it's someone else's story.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm thinking of going down the NRL path with this thread which may help us solve some problems - we might create a rumours thread separate from reported & official signings etc... thoughts?

Latest posts