What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Forum Sevens Team

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
we will be lucky to have 4 players here at the new site, and if anyone out there that doesnt have a team let me know. The bulldogs would love to keep fighting in this comp, but may very well have to fold. Its up to the people.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
havent seen him online for ages.

i will try anf get in touch with some of the old team again, hopefully we can sign some free agents tho.

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
Well just registered for the new forum so i'm still around if you want me that is.
Was starting to wonder if we were ever going to hear about the sevens again.

Zef

Juniors
O' Captain my Captain, I canna let you down. Reporting for duty if and as required.

Hi guys! how is everybody?
I'm thinking of coming back, but can't post every round. I have had a offer from the Rhinos already, but you guys look to be struggling for numbers and I have some loyalty to Dvdhtnr as well.
So Give me some feed back and I'll see if I can find the time to post.

Zef

Juniors
Captain, what's the story here? I notice we've got until 9pm THIS wed to get a team together. Now I'm sure I can tap something out Mon and/or Tue night to meet the deadline, but.....

I ain't gonna bother if we ain't got a team or we're throwing this one or whatever.

Awaiting orders Captain.

Zef

Juniors
Captain, I do seem to remember reading something about old articles from the defunct RL comp can be re-used here. I admit the deadline's caught me out a bit, so for this round (only) I'm gonna regurgitate me old story about Turvey I used in RND 1 of the defunct comp for this round.

Next round I'll start on some fresh new ideas. Do you see any rule problems in this?

Anonymous

Juniors
Sorry to interupt but I can't see a problem with using old posts from the defunct competition.

IMO, the idea is to provide good reading and if rleague have deleted all those essays, then it's quite allright to post them again.

Under the circumstance, we need to be flexible... for this year anyway.

Zef

Juniors
Onya Willow, it's only for this round anyway - the deadline's gonna beat me home.

Next round I'll do me usual Saturday night at the word processor (whilst listening to Rooster & Matty slaying 'em in the ratings), with a quite beer or twenty.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
oh well. current squad as follows.

1. Mr BuLLdOgS (c)
2. dvdhntr (vc)
3. Zef (ceo)
4. Vaealikis Girl

do we have anymore ??? lol