What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunji.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think Flan could do a bit with Jack Littlejohn or even Ray Thompson.

Cant see it coming to that though. It will be either Cronk or BBQ.

Not expecting any news soon though

still no better options mentioned by anybody. Cronk will retire. His Fox Gig is set up. New show in the pipeline.
Cronk not coming doesnt mean Jimmy wont leave.

sandshark

Bench
Yeah I don't think Cronk will come either.
Everything is riding on him though which is stupid.
The club won't let Maloney go without a viable replacement I hope.

Quigs

Immortal
That bloke is a distant relative of Tootie of Tootie and Muldoon fame.

car54_custom-fa79b77228ba5144e1da2521d5e71c923310102a-s900-c85.jpg

Why would he do that? Flanagan is nowhee near ready for firsts physically. If Whoever is the 5/8 goes down first game, the club needs to have another option.
Im looking at the club with Jimmy & we have nothing. Zero. Wado maybe.
& nobody has offered any player within a cooee of the quality, experience & skill of Bunji.

chewsta

First Grade
I don't think we will lose Maloney. He doesn't seem to be chasing headlines or Glory.
Give him what he is worth and he will stay.

sandshark

Bench
Benji outside Chad would work.
To me Chad is a Benji without the flashy footwork. I don't think getting the original will bring anything good especially when Chad starts playing like a broken egg out there which we have seen at times.
Need someone with stability, another Maloney if the original does leave.

But at this point, there ain't much left on the table so..

Frenzy.

Immortal
Agree, I think he will settle in for a winning lifestyle.

His history doesnt support that. He has never seen out a contract. Left winners at Storm. Left winners at Roosters. Even the frikkin warriors were winners when he was left and he signed off from them 18 months early.

Maloney is fickle and Maloney has Maloney first. Good luck to him too.

sladden road

Juniors
What will undo the club here, IMO, is the length of the contract after this one.
BBQ is BBQ first as the Doc said. I think that the club will upgrade him for next year only and cut him loose after that, make him see out this contract but hopefully happy(ish).
We could only offer him two years after next, if there is a succession plan in place for Flanno Junior. I think the other clubs are coming in at an extra year, which at 900k is a big amount of cash.
Tough spot.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kyle Flanagan is a midget. No where near being ready for first grade. More importantly, he is an out and out No. 7. If he's being groomed for anything it's to succeed Chad. Thats how far off he is IMO.

Gasnier's grandson, Jack Williams, would be 6 before Kyle F.

Latest posts