What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunnies game - Spoiler's

fizman

Bench
My fellow supporters, the only positive is that we can share our pain with each other. I am gutted, but not really surprised.

Don't be down on Dykes and Kimmorley. Why does the coach select these two players?? He is the man who must be accountable.

We can only shake our heads and wonder why. I think that our lack of point scoring is seriously effecting the forwards now. They appear to be getting worse each week.

roboshark

Coach
we are, no doubt about it getting worse each week. And at present, imo are the worst team in the comp

Ausguy

Coach
yep worst team for sure, we offer nothing different thats why. we dont adapt nor do we make necessary changes...

Card Shark

Immortal
We let Asotasi score his 1st try of the year & Merritt score his 1st in 6 weeks.

Only we could do it.

Getting beat twice by the Rabbits this year - how f**king embarrassing.

Andy Raymond interviewed Peach after the game & commended Peach on his excellent bomb catching of Kimmorley. Peach said after the 1st 1 he didn't think he might get anymore. He got about 5 more.

Wiz Freeman (I think) said it was good to see the Rabbits win 'cause they haven't had much to cheer about. What about us - 0 premeierships compared to 20 FFS. We have never cheered & we are no closer this year, next year or the year after with Kimmorley steering the ship(sh*t).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I thought Thommo played well.

Kinga was good in the first 27 mins.

Fraser did not drop the ball once.

The rest is expected.

Stonecutter

First Grade
We are sh*t.

We've been sh*t for a while now.

And we'll keep being sh*t for atleast 2 more years.

The only positive I could get out of the game is the passion that Greg Bird displays every game to the final whistle. If we can build a team around him instead of the other f**khead things could turn around.

ghoti

Bench
Didn't hear or see the game, but I don't like the sound of it going off this thread.

Better be some mass changes for the Roosters game in a fortnight.

Peachey was loving Kimmorley's kicking game.

What about Vagana getting up to smash Simmons off one of Noddy's hospital balls. I guess in years gone by, he would have been receiving those hospital balls, so he knew where to be...

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
So we're now two games into our attempt to inflict even more pain into our supporters than we did last year. Anyone offering odds on another ten-streak?

Surely this can't mean that our current coach is no better than the previous one?

bull shark

Juniors
ghoti said:
Didn't hear or see the game, but I don't like the sound of it going off this thread.

Oh well you know Sharks supporters - nothing is better than
a good dose of self-indulgent self-pity.
(I'll go get my asbestos suit on now)

Dave Q

Coach
King of the Hill said:
Peachey was loving Kimmorley's kicking game.

What about Vagana getting up to smash Simmons off one of Noddy's hospital balls. I guess in years gone by, he would have been receiving those hospital balls, so he knew where to be...

lol, good to see some humour.

Rogers had his best game for us ( weve been waiting awhile) and Aso proved he's worth the mega-bucks.

The record will show that JT has now beaten Stuart coached sides 5 times out of 5, just one of those strange stats.

Souths have the fourth best defence in the league.

Plenty of good sides have bent over and kissed rabbit tail this year.

For 2007 at least, the rabbits have had the wood on the sharks.

Now get over it.

Thus ends this weeks counselling session lads.

Onwards and upwards, its a long season, you may still impress at the business end of the season.

That will be $20 thanks, no personal cheques.

Next...

Stonecutter

First Grade
i'm sick of having to constantly get over sh*t performances. Our forwards play do their best week in week out to get the team into great positions. They get A's all across the report card while they who shall not be named f**k everything up.

Do we deserve something in return for buying merchandise, going to games, and following this team? Yes we do more so then anyother club. We have not had any satisfaction for 40 years and I feel sorry for the older blokes who have been on this earth a lot longer then me and followed this team alot longer then me.

Latest posts