What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunnies game - Spoiler's

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Strangely, Stonecutter, as you get older you will find being a Sharks supporter opens doors. People with no interest in football at all instantly recognise the skyblue outfit that screams "loser" and take pity on you ....

Another side benefit is that whilst supporters of all the other losing teams have to prepare for the Monday Roast at work, us Sharkies are feted, because we're the ones EVERYONE else can feel better than ... I haven't had to offer an excuse for a loss for some years.

fatshark

Bench
fizman said:
My fellow supporters, the only positive is that we can share our pain with each other. I am gutted, but not really surprised.

Don't be down on Dykes and Kimmorley. Why does the coach select these two players?? He is the man who must be accountable.
I reckon we died in the ass when Dykes fluffed that kick. we didnt get over the halfway line for most of the game after that.

Latest posts