What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunnies look outside the bubble

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rsag we must back it up next week as well otherwise today's result is wasted.

I know the Roosters will be weakened Rsag but it still won't be easy. We just have to find a way to come over the top of them.

Rsag85

Bench
Rsag we must back it up next week as well otherwise today's result is wasted.

I know the Roosters will be weakened Rsag but it still won't be easy. We just have to find a way to come over the top of them.

One game at a time we will get there in the end. Just stop listening to that troll

Rabbits20

Immortal
One game at a time we will get there in the end. Just stop listening to that troll
He makes some very very good points!!!!!

We can't sugar coat things!!!!

Stan saying we can win the comp this year is trolling!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
We could still end up Minor Premiers if we win the rest of our games handsomely-----depending on the results of other teams,of course!!

Souths will be possibly on 13th after friday night id suggest even if we win the top 8 is gone....Shadow...

doyen

Bench
Souths will be possibly on 13th after friday night id suggest even if we win the top 8 is gone....Shadow...

It'd be like the big comeback in 1955 when we really did have some great players.

From dead last at the midway of the H&A to winning the GF!!

We'd have to win every game & all the teams above us would have to lose consistently every week.

Unfortunately we don't have the players to do it or the coach to throw caution to the wind.

Fortune favours the brave!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It'd be like the big comeback in 1955 when we really did have some great players.

From dead last at the midway of the H&A to winning the GF!!

We'd have to win every game & all the teams above us would have to lose consistently every week.

Unfortunately we don't have the players to do it or the coach to throw caution to the wind.

Fortune favours the brave!!

I haven't heard you talk much about our roster doyen. Who do you think Souths need to let go?