What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burgess asks to leave - club agrees!

The Clan

Juniors
http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_5816-cross-and-burgess-request-release.html

Luke Burgess brother of Sam is set to leave Leeds Rhinos and head to the NRL, he's a very good young prop forward who actually has good hands and a good intelligent offload game. I have no doubt he'll be on his way to Souths which means just Tom the twin brother of George is left in the UK.

Tom has been holding down a 1st team spot in the Bradford Bulls pack and has come on heaps as a result of the step up from U20s, he's exactly the same size as George (twins so obviously) and if all four were to make it to Souths and play it must be something of a record, it would also give Souths a monstrous pack.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We could use another prop so Burgess 3.0 would be ideal. Our prop rotation for round 1 2012 could be Asotasi, Burgess, Burgess, Burgess.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
his contrac was to end at the end of this season anyway... so if it's a release it must be immediate?

aussies1st

Staff member
When I read this I instantly fought you guys. Surprised the media hasn't linked you guys to him already.

imagine in a year or two having (4) burgess boys in 1st grade ripping in i believe by having the (4) brothers playing in the same one side would motivate each other to see which burgess boy would play better week in and week out it may be a dream but no harm in dreaming maybe this will be the year when we will finally win a grand final?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

t10do

Juniors
imagine in a year or two having (4) burgess boys in 1st grade ripping in i believe by having the (4) brothers playing in the same one side would motivate each other to see which burgess boy would play better week in and week out it may be a dream but no harm in dreaming maybe this will be the year when we will finally win a grand final?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

honestly dont see it happening in a million years but it would be interesting to hear rabbits calling burgess to burgess to burgess to burgess passes.....or having the refs call burgess and seeing 4 confused faces :D

Latest posts