What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bus To Brookvale - All Welcome

The Nulla #2

Bench
Hi guys,

I know theres a thread on tis, but i thought id just make one more, for the reason that we need to fill this bus by friday.

Bus leaves at 3.30PM - from sharks leagues

Will depart brookvale, for return to the club, and id say any stops on the way home at approx 10pm

The cost of the bus return trip is $10.00. No profit being made, only the benifit of getting more sharks fans to the away games.

let me know asap, VIA PM, email at cronullasupporters@hotmail.com or simply reply your name and number of tickets in this thread\

cheers

see you saturday

The Nulla #2

Bench
bluemazda said:
mates got a freebie for me i,ll drive there .... gotta work sat morning and sun morning oh sh** !!!

why dont u meet up with the CSSC!!

We will wack on a temporary shirt and trucker hat for u, see what u think!!

Finchy

Juniors
hey Nulla
I was just wondering whether to be a member of the CSSC you had to over 18 or your could be younger. i'd really like to join so i thought i'd better find out

thanks

The Nulla #2

Bench
Finchy said:
hey Nulla
I was just wondering whether to be a member of the CSSC you had to over 18 or your could be younger. i'd really like to join so i thought i'd better find out

thanks

16+ is preferable.

How old are you!

MightySharks

Bench
I might get the bus with you guys if thats okay?. I will let you know by thursday night. If the misses isn't driving I will go on the bus!

ali

Bench
bluemazda said:
got semi cricket finals first grade i,m the curator

Which ground? Are all groundsmen alcoholics? I've thankfully got my semi at North Sydney, very conveniently close to Manly.

The Nulla #2

Bench
Latest forum numbers getting on the bus to manly are:

Nulla #2
The Nulla
Nth Cronulla Local
Thomo_Shark
McSharkie
Beekershark
SirShire
Dread
Frenzy