What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bus To Brookvale - All Welcome

Aries

Bench
Better cancel my seat...:(

Seems I've spoilt my surprise. When I rang my oldies to tell them, they had to tell me they had organized a few family and friends to come for dinner on Saturday...

Ahh well, i might get down to the Souths game, if I can talk Roger into it!

Have fun anyway guys!!

MightySharks

Bench
MightySharks said:
I might get the bus with you guys if thats okay?. I will let you know by thursday night. If the misses isn't driving I will go on the bus!

Misses has come through again and will drive to the game, looks like a mate can get me cheap tickets too. So I don't need a seat on the bus, but I will look for your "steve costi " shirts at the game.

Breadman

Juniors
The Nulla/Nulla 2 - Just about to send across a membership form but not sure what size top to get, I'm more like Kimmorley than Ross so what do ya reckon??
Another thing, I'm based near Bondi so wouldn't make it to Shark Park for the away games bus, do you guys do a pitstop in the city if you are going through that way?

The Nulla #2

Bench
we can do pit stops!!

mate you would be a large.

Possibly...

Just get a large and see hwo u go.

Lookig forward to seeing your membership

Are u coming to manly game?

Breadman

Juniors
Sweet as a nut, large it is.
Count me out for the Manly game but I'll down there for the Rabbits game, do I organise tickets with you?

Breadman

Juniors
One last thing, I presume I need to sign where it says 'I accept terms and cond......' but I dont know how to do that, I dont like computers and they dont like me. Can I fax it??

The Nulla #2

Bench
mate, in answer to ur question regarding the terms and conditions, just simpoly put YES...

As for the tickets to souths, we just get genral admission tickets and stand on the hill, as u would see in our photos!

Cheers, and welcome

The Nulla

Juniors
Welcome aboard mate. Will be good to see you on the hill next weekend.

Right... Any last minute bus takers? No better time to start meeting other nut job sharks fans then the first away game. Giddy up.

Imagine Brookvale hotel when the boys in blue flood into it at about 445pm. Massive.

Thomo.

First Grade
we are goiung to look awesome clashing on the hill at brokkie. fire up forummers, get on board.

Scotty

Juniors
Found my way back to the forum after a few years in the wilderness. Fantastic.

Last week was huge, but Brooky will be massive. Get behind the CSSC, you will have a bloody good time and support the sharks at the same time. Im in for saturday for sure, bring it!

Latest posts