What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buzz Reporting Tolman soon to be at Sharks

Inferno

Coach
Of course you have considered that this is also Buzz playing politics to undermine McGaw.

Buzz is aligned to anyone from De La Salle.

Have to say I had the same thought. Possible made up rumour to undermine his run at the board.

I know nothing about McGaw but that sounds fake as f**k.

Quickdraw is furious about the club not respecting life & perpetual memberships & they gave his way his membership numbers to somebody else

Born BB&W

Juniors
Sharks' bid for stalwart hits brick wall

Cronulla’s bid to sign consistent Bulldogs prop Aiden Tolman for this season may be about to hit a brick wall.

The Bulldogs were shopping Tolman around a few months ago - until they realised they will be short on front-rowers for 10 weeks during the State of Origin period with Dave Klemmer and Aaron Woods on duty for the Blues.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F03%2F20%2F06%2F45%2FTolman_0612_a_env.jpg

The Sharks' bid to sign Bulldogs prop Aiden Tilman has hit a snag. (AAP)

As a result, the Bulldogs are considering hanging on to Tolman until the end of the year.

Link: https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/03/20...ish-prop-ryan-sutton-to-spark-season-the-mole

Stake Removed

First Grade
Sharks' bid for stalwart hits brick wall

Cronulla’s bid to sign consistent Bulldogs prop Aiden Tolman for this season may be about to hit a brick wall.

The Bulldogs were shopping Tolman around a few months ago - until they realised they will be short on front-rowers for 10 weeks during the State of Origin period with Dave Klemmer and Aaron Woods on duty for the Blues.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F03%2F20%2F06%2F45%2FTolman_0612_a_env.jpg

The Sharks' bid to sign Bulldogs prop Aiden Tilman has hit a snag. (AAP)

As a result, the Bulldogs are considering hanging on to Tolman until the end of the year.

Link: https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/03/20...ish-prop-ryan-sutton-to-spark-season-the-mole
And there goes NSW for another year Aaron Woods in team

jc155776

Coach
The way prop last Thursday was f**king Jeremy Lattimore. How did we not get that form out of him? Offloading at will, running hard and decent minutes. Shredded us. No point getting Tolman with our minimal rotation he’d never get on or enough minutes to find his groove.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I thought Latimore was decent for us, as for offloads, not Flanno ball, not allowed by benchies.

Card Shark

Immortal
The way prop last Thursday was f**king Jeremy Lattimore. How did we not get that form out of him? Offloading at will, running hard and decent minutes. Shredded us. No point getting Tolman with our minimal rotation he’d never get on or enough minutes to find his groove.

Probably had a point to prove.

Card Shark

Immortal
as for offloads, not Flanno ball, not allowed by benchies.

Manly’s tactics against the Eels were spot on in the heat, keep the ball alive.

We need to adopt similar tactics...we don’t seem to bother anymore. I don’t really understand - an offload can get ya an extra 10m & has the defence moving up & back an extra time.

SadShark

Bench
Manly’s tactics against the Eels were spot on in the heat, keep the ball alive.

We need to adopt similar tactics...we don’t seem to bother anymore. I don’t really understand - an offload can get ya an extra 10m & has the defence moving up & back an extra time.
Agreed - Who the f**k are they gunna offload to though?

No one’s following the ball carrier to see if he pops an offload - that includes Brailey.

Starting to go off him like that tree lopper chick I went out with - her hands were gettin’ all callousy & splintered.

Not good for little Uncle. At all.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Agreed - Who the f**k are they gunna offload to though?

No one’s following the ball carrier to see if he pops an offload - that includes Brailey.

This is one thing Jayden did better last year, scored tries from it.