What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C/H Series : Game 2

MKEB...

Staff member
IMO Hilfenhaus could be another Reiffel...Not spectacular, but morethan suitably does the job.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hilfy looks Much better than Johnson, thank f**k he didn't get the nod in the test side ahead of Clark.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I still believe Johnson would have been as good as Clark. Johnson is better in 4 day cricket than 1 dayers!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm not sure he would have done as well as Clark Locky, but considering the way the Poms we're batting he would have wen't alright.

MKEB...

Staff member
I was quite surprised that Bracewell didnt make any foul remarks about the Aussie Side ala Buchanen's remarks about NZ/Eng "we need competition". Bracewell usually cant hold back.
I am glad he did hold back though. IMO he is still an idiot.

aussies1st

Staff member
Hilfy should have at least got another game to trial for WC selection. 1 game and hes gone. Hes more a tight bowler in the OD arena but if you get swing you are bound to get wickets.