What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cam Smith and Slater are tired..

bellyache

Bench
SOO coming up, they might get through it. Far too much footy, they need to drop rep footy and concentrate on club footy... All the top players hit the downward slide, the smart ones know when to slow up and do whats best for their clubs..

elbusto

Coach
SOO coming up, they might get through it. Far too much footy, they need to drop rep footy and concentrate on club footy... All the top players hit the downward slide, the smart ones know when to slow up and do whats best for their clubs..
They both looked frustrated and annoyed tonight. Not a good sign.

Bulldog Benny

Juniors
Its been a massive start to there season, now they look like its all caught up to them. If there tired now they will be f**ked after origin.

No team has won back to back in a combined compitition in 20 years for a number of reasons. This might be melbournes.

bellyache

Bench
Its been a massive start to there season, now they look like its all caught up to them. If there tired now they will be f**ked after origin.

No team has won back to back in a combined compitition in 20 years for a number of reasons. This might be melbournes.
Bellamy will be tested as a coach without a fresh Cam Smith...

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Nearing 30 now. They are finding time catching up with them. Not in a massive way, but I reckon they'd know they are on the down side of their performance.

Not taking anything away by saying that. They are still awesome performers.

Nugget10

Juniors
No way would I be writing them off yet. Too much class to be written off after two below par performances

BunniesMan

Immortal
The amount of times I saw Slater with his hands on his knees was quite shocking. And it's not like he had a lot of big linebreak runs to explain his tiredness.

Smith is in the same boat.

They'll make the 8 obviously but I wouldn't be surprised they miss the top 4. And with this new system you cannot win the premiership from outside the top 4.

There is a reason noone has gone back to back (in a full comp) in 20 years.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lol, they've lost a couple of games by a couple of points! Hardly time to hit the panic button.

Latest posts