What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith is the greatest rugby league player ever.

RockWheel

Bench
Wasn't even called rugby league til it came to Australia, was it? If the English had their way we'd be calling it northern union. Madness.

POPEYE

Coach
It did in Australia.
The first version of it did, made obsolete by the limited tackle version which began in 1967, interchange rules along with other changes made RL a different game altogether in the 90's . . . none of which compare to the intricacies of the game played today

thorson1987

Coach
it's how fast everyone has forgotten that tim moltzen is the GOAT

images

POPEYE

Coach
Smith has never broken a toilet door with his head, therefore he can never be considered a GOAT.

2EZ
Why don't you pm me, tell me what you want to impart and I'll ghost write something better than that, I Iike to take the piss out of myself as much as anyone . . . you're letting the team down

POPEYE

Coach
The award I like best is the time given to him by naysayers in this thread, even Buzz, the Johns Bros and Lockyer are claiming him as the GOAT . . . either way you look at it Cam gives us all better mileage than a postie bike

no name

Coach
The award I like best is the time given to him by naysayers in this thread, even Buzz, the Johns Bros and Lockyer are claiming him as the GOAT . . . either way you look at it Cam gives us all better mileage than a postie bike

LOL, Buzz.
Let me guess, too easy?

POPEYE

Coach
LOL, Buzz.
Let me guess, too easy?
Too easy for some, too hard for others, Buzz has no less a right to his opinion than anyone in this forum. How many people do you think you have converted to your ideas, I bet the f**king idiot has converted many to his . . . it's just as big a game on the field as it is off, you'd have to be on Buzz's level to take it too seriously

Latest posts