What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Souffs win the spoon ?

The Enforcer

Juniors
The self proclaimed pride of the league is putting in a gutsy effort in order to take out the wooden spoon this year ?
Can they do it and if they achieve this unique result, will it bring a tremendous amount of joy to many and give the "real" supporters some much needed entertainment for the off season and years to come ?

POPEYE

Coach
The self proclaimed pride of the league is putting in a gutsy effort in order to take out the wooden spoon this year ?
Can they do it and if they achieve this unique result, will it bring a tremendous amount of joy to many and give the "real" supporters some much needed entertainment for the off season and years to come ?
Isn't there enough answers written on the cave wall

McLovin

Staff member
I don't think so. Knights are 'trying hard' but they're on another plane of shitness. Souffs won't be far off the bottom though...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Not sure where the extra 2 or 3 wins will come from the knights to make this happen unfortunately

Blues Riff

Bench
Most teams have their ups and downs.
It takes a special kind of loser to start threads like this.

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
They can but I don't think they will. They have a really good forward pack and AReynolds. They just need to play Cook more as he seems to help them lift.

DC_fan

Coach

i suggest you head back to the hole you live in. Where ever it might be.

kbw

Bench
I think that they can't. Based on a probable rule that when you have won it some many times you can't win it again

Latest posts