What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caption Time

Thumb wrestle ya for $100,000?

eozsmiles

Bench

$BW - You see LU has a thread about what the difference is between a league ball and a rugby ball?

Izzy - Huh? :?

$BW - Different balls bro. I think the difference is when I wear a black shirt it's called a rugby ball and any other time it's called a league ball.

Izzy - What are the red one's?

$BW - Huh? :?

Izzy - I used to play with red balls. On a round field.

$BW - Cricket?

Izzy - Nah, some sort of footy. I wore a singlet like yours bro.

$BW - I'm wearing a singlet!! So if I'm wearing a singlet.....where are the red balls? :?

Izzy - Ummm.... what sport am I signed up for? Doesn't matter. If it's red I catch it and kick it and if it isn't I still catch it and kick it.

$BW - This is s**t. Can you box Izzy? Doesn't matter. I'm calling Khoder.

Izzy - I'm calling Issaac!!!!

tumbidragon

First Grade
$BW - You see LU has a thread about what the difference is between a league ball and a rugby ball?

$BW - Different balls bro. I think the difference is when I wear a black shirt it's called a rugby ball and any other time it's called a league ball.

$BW - Cricket?

$BW - I'm wearing a singlet!! So if I'm wearing a singlet.....where are the red balls? :?

Izzy - Ummm.... what sport am I signed up for? Doesn't matter. If it's red I catch it and kick it and if it isn't I still catch it and kick it.

:lol::lol:

bellyache

Bench

$BW - Cricket?

Gold..