What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caulfield Cup

Noa

First Grade
. I mean it's Bart training the horse and he usually has them trained to the minute for the MC not the CC.

By Bart you mean Reg Fleming. Bart hasnt trained his horses for over 10 years now. He's a brand name, his foremen do all the training. Bart just shows up for early mornings (& the cameras) during the carnivals.

BTW Im glad Viewed won, means Efficeint will be way under the odds.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Hi Guys

look I know f**k all about horse racing but here goes. I know one of the owners of a horse that is running called black pirhana. It is paying $17 at the moment. The guy is talking it up and reckons it is primed for this one. I suspect every other owner thinks the same about thier charges too. I will put a lazy $100 for a place and a) hope the missus doesnt find out and b) the horse gets up.

As I am a total novice at this caper do any of you give it a shot ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's a good horse, i won plenty on him in the Straddie but he is a bit of an unknown at the distance. But he is a pretty good place chance can't see him winning though.

butchmcdick

Immortal
It's a good horse, i won plenty on him in the Straddie but he is a bit of an unknown at the distance. But he is a pretty good place chance can't see him winning though.

Ta mate. I guess if I put something on him for a place that will get me a bit of coin

Latest posts