What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge from the fans to Steve Price

matPORTS

Juniors
No foot off the gas! No complacency! We want a very well prepared side to take the field at Shark Park this Saturday evening. It's the local derby. Form book goes completely out the window. Show us what this team is really made off. Show us what you are made off.

Challenge to the fans... GET YOUR BACKSIDES TO SHARK PARK THIS SATURDAY EVENING AND CHEER THE BOYS UNTIL YOU CAN CHEER NO MORE!!!

Dragonboyd

Juniors
No foot off the gas! No complacency! We want a very well prepared side to take the field at Shark Park this Saturday evening. It's the local derby. Form book goes completely out the window. Show us what this team is really made off. Show us what you are made off.

Challenge to the fans... GET YOUR BACKSIDES TO SHARK PARK THIS SATURDAY EVENING AND CHEER THE BOYS UNTIL YOU CAN CHEER NO MORE!!!

I'll do it if you stop yelling

hardbaby

Coach
This is the week to show what we are made of. That Sharks team is down so many important players. On form, we should kill them. But it's a game that's played between the ears so let's be fully psyched. And I agree to the call out for fans. To go three straight against the Scum. It doesn't get any better than that.

gonz

Juniors

If this was Wayne I'd lock the 2 points up

gypsy

Bench
Both sides play similar styles in that they try and score when opportunities present, whilst attempting to save points in D. Will be an interesting battle on that alone. Heart says Dragons by 12, head says more like 10.

Saturday night can't come quick enough, I am so excited for this game!!

A client of mine gave me tickets to a suite at Shark Park so I soooooooooo exicteddddddddddddddd

steggz

Juniors
Catching up with a mate and Sharks supporter in Nowra on Sat night. Based on last night, it could be very enjoyable, BUT Saints still have to show up and play good footy.

BrissyRedV

Bench
The thing I fear for Saturday is the bounce back factor and playing at Shark park. How often do you see a team get pummelled and then come back the next week and all of a sudden know how to play? Plus they always seem to lift for us. The one good thing though, is their heart and soul is out in Gallen injured. We should win and win comfortably.

bottle

Coach
All true BRV. My hope is that they are so demoralised that they can't lift.
They look like a very weary playing group that sees no immediate light at the end of the tunnel.
They missed a window of opportunity that opened briefly over the last few years. The aging of Gal, loss of Fifita, damage to Carney, Lewis et al, loss of the coach, ASADA, it's taking its toll.

BrissyRedV

Bench
All true BRV. My hope is that they are so demoralised that they can't lift.
They look like a very weary playing group that sees no immediate light at the end of the tunnel.
They missed a window of opportunity that opened briefly over the last few years. The aging of Gal, loss of Fifita, damage to Carney, Lewis et al, loss of the coach, ASADA, it's taking its toll.

And that all points to a win and hopefully a big win. But there is just something in the pit of my stomach that is telling me that I hope we don't go in too cocky and not under estimate them. Hopefully that feeling is just a big nard passing through... And all will be well.

Last edited:

Cagey Mac

Bench
Don't forget too that they're coming off a Monday night game early in the season
They'll be leg weary and niggling injuries won't have the opportunity to settle down.

You'd think that early possession and points will keep the Sharks fans quiet and demoralise the team
Still it's a local derby and always dangerous

BennyV

Referee
Something tells me that our new savior and deity, Saint Gareth, isn't one to walk into games with a cocky attitude or chip on his shoulder. Neither is Price, especially after the last 2years.

The guys will be down to earth and ready to play..

bottle

Coach
Agreed BV. He has a fire in the belly, that much is pretty obvious. I imagine he is a little infectious in the enthusiasm department. All good, all good.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Sharks have way to many injuries. Saints should win this game comfortably but there is this bounce back factor from the Sharks that may happen. Lets hope the boys are switched on and don't take the foot off the gas.

Is Carney playing?