What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap

Quigs

Immortal
Just gave my daughter her two jerseys and she was rapt. One 2018 and one didgee.

Now my darling misguided grandaughter wants me to get her a Dogs one for her birthday.

Who was originally responsible for all of this fake_jerseys thang.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Very happy with my purchase. Ordered one size up and it’s a perfect fit. Took just over 2 weeks to arrive

bluefox68

Staff member
Just gave my daughter her two jerseys and she was rapt. One 2018 and one didgee.

Now my darling misguided grandaughter wants me to get her a Dogs one for her birthday.

Who was originally responsible for all of this fake_jerseys thang.
SNOUT

Quigs

Immortal
Don't worry too munch Snout, it is not your fault. I overheard a conversation involving our bestus everest #1 club supporter Scroat Morris-scum.

He reckons its all a bloke called Bill Shortens fault.

or our 2001 second semi final with them, highlighted by Tricky Trindall and Nigel Vagana smashing into each other.
I was there with the mighty PP78.
Up until our GF win we'd both considered that our favourite win ever.
My greatest memory of that game was Luke Stuart running the length of the field for a try, watching these highlights it seems it was right in front of us, I was so wasted I thought it was the other end.

Card Shark

Immortal
The dogs will never appear in a semi final again.

They are in for a long long period of hurt !

I almost feel sorry for them....almost.

shadowboxer

First Grade
If I remember rightly a sunny warm day, beer flowing and marty lang getting a try. A good end to a truly horrific period around September 11 - which was completely missed on dogs fans who yelled and carried on during the minute's silence

Card Shark

Immortal
How anyone could not be stunned enough with what happened to not offer a minute’s silence is astounding.