What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Walker..............

rastus

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
rastus said:
:lol: :lol: All I care about is the fact that he is goorrrnnn - for that I am eternally grateful :D

I'd say Walker is eternally grateful as well! :lol:

Grateful being paid peanuts.........well. A players time in the NRL is short so he should aim to maximise his earnings. In C Walkers case this is particularly important as it is obvious that his earnings potential sans football are not good.

Yeah sure he is playing for a stronger club and he may or may not win a Premiership with that club. But that will provide cold comfort in ten years time when he looks at his bank account :lol: Frankly, it couldn't happen to a more worthy person :D

rastus said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
rastus said:
:lol: :lol: All I care about is the fact that he is goorrrnnn - for that I am eternally grateful :D

Grateful being paid peanuts.........well. A players time in the NRL is short so he should aim to maximise his earnings. In C Walkers case this is particularly important as it is obvious that his earnings potential sans football are not good.

Yeah sure he is playing for a stronger club and he may or may not win a Premiership with that club. But that will provide cold comfort in ten years time when he looks at his bank account :lol: Frankly, it couldn't happen to a more worthy person :D

His contract will be upgraded eventually.

CASSIE

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
rastus said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
rastus said:

His contract will be upgraded eventually.[/quote

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....What is the going rate for fumble fingers these days?...I sure feel sorry for the gamblers who betted on the Rorters.....With fumble fingers game...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For a guy with speed -he sure as hell didnt want to chase Rooney for try No.1
He had it coming to him and he got what he deserved
As for an upgrade of contract,well id just show him a lowlight package and tell him not to let the door hit him in the arse as he went out! :lol:

Alba

Coach
bhahaha ever since he did the big WALKOUT i have been hoping for him to have a really shyt game when it really mattered!! and my prayers were answered....i cannot believe that him, Shane n Ben belong to the same family i really cant....i HATE him so much....

He tore Canterbury to pieces. :lol:
I'd say Chris Walker will have a huge season in 2004 as will the Roosters, I'd also say that Walker will play state of origin for QLD. What will you all be saying if Easts win the comp and Walker does play state of origin and Souths win the spoon again? Let me guess..... Walker's a dud! :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
no, they go back to the same piss poor response everytime-we have more premierships than you. They were deceitful to 'win' their second title. Gutless efforts like that have followed them throughout their history. And there are actually people who support them. Stupid Dunnies fans!

madunit said:
no, they go back to the same piss poor response everytime-we have more premierships than you. They were deceitful to 'win' their second title. Gutless efforts like that have followed them throughout their history. And there are actually people who support them. Stupid Dunnies fans!

You'd need an archeological dig to find Souths last premiership win. :lol:

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:

And Balmain cheated to win the '69 Final. Get over it.

ozzie

Bench
madunit said:
I'm not a Souths supporter but I have been reading the crap you put up here...remind us all again when Wests, Balmain - West Tigers last won a premiership..

your a joke....no wonder you have your nick what is it again "Clown"??

go ahead and boast about your wonderful team...

Tigerpete

Juniors
Geez ozzie, why dont u go back to sipping latte's and washing ur hair with whatever that s*** the rooters players use..........im sure that keeps u happy and makes u feel so much better than all of us cuz apparently we support "joke" teams as opposed to your team which is shows amazing signs of feminism!

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Geez ozzie, why dont u go back to sipping latte's and washing ur hair with whatever that s*** the rooters players use..........im sure that keeps u happy and makes u feel so much better than all of us cuz apparently we support "joke" teams as opposed to your team which is shows amazing signs of feminism!

Feminism=PussyPete :oops: :oops:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Awww, no slugs thats not feminism you see in me....you simply a confused little boy exploited in the world homosexuals, you've been brainswashed!!!

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Awww, no slugs thats not feminism you see in me....you simply a confused little boy exploited in the world homosexuals, you've been brainswashed!!!

...and who better to talk about being exploited in the world of homos than the Queen of The Poo Jabbers himself Pussy Pete.......

BTW how are those water fountains down at the Cross where you hang out after dark looking for a bit of "bum fluff" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
BTW how are those water fountains down at the Cross where you hang out after dark looking for a bit of "bum fluff" :lol: :lol:

well slugs, i dont have a clue what your talking about??? IF your suggesting that i spend my spare time down at the cross i think u better think again, that area of town is where you supposebly find many slugs and rastuses!

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
BTW how are those water fountains down at the Cross where you hang out after dark looking for a bit of "bum fluff" :lol: :lol:

well slugs, i dont have a clue what your talking about??? IF your suggesting that i spend my spare time down at the cross i think u better think again, that area of town is where you supposebly find many slugs and rastuses!

How would you know that if you have never bneen there.....can I suggest not only have you been there but you have a teashirt that says so :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
No Slugs I said that area of town is "supposebly" where slugs and rastuses are found. Now that means im not sure, i could be wrong, it doesnt me i've been there, you would have to be crazy to hang there anyway.

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
No Slugs I said that area of town is "supposebly" where slugs and rastuses are found. Now that means im not sure, i could be wrong, it doesnt me i've been there, you would have to be crazy to hang there anyway.

.......the more you talk the more you put your foot in your mouth.

You say you haven't been there yet you also say you would have to be crazy to hang there anyway.......Well how could you make that statement without ever being there and experiencing what goes on there...

Let me put it to you that not only do you go there but you have a season ticket and get discounts for slapping the sausage :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: