What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Mafia

roc107

Juniors
Actually, I may have a lead. I have a power to give a "gift" which can do a random thing (such as roleblock, give kill protection, e.t.c) and I used that on KTF. One of the random options is "Candy Cane" which can roleblock.

Bazal

Post Whore
Kind of agree with KTF at this stage. Grinch is an iconic Christmas character. He's more likely to be Christmas aligned than not on probability.

Drew. Seems odd you jumped on micky with nothing but PP being cranky. Why?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Kind of agree with KTF at this stage. Grinch is an iconic Christmas character. He's more likely to be Christmas aligned than not on probability.

Drew. Seems odd you jumped on micky with nothing but PP being cranky. Why?

PP's tone and micky's attempt to get out of it makes me think he is onto something.

Rebel

First Grade
Actually, I may have a lead. I have a power to give a "gift" which can do a random thing (such as roleblock, give kill protection, e.t.c) and I used that on KTF. One of the random options is "Candy Cane" which can roleblock.

So ktf was role locked by you last night?

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Hohoho

It sounds like KTF knows SeeJay isnt the Grinch because he's either investigated him or actually is the Grinch himself. Given what Roc said he's likely to be the Grinch.

The Grinch is iconic for trying to steal Christmas even though he is redeemed at the end. Darth Vader was redeemed at the end but as we all know Mis considered him as bad and is likely to do the same here.

Vote KTF

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So SH says seejay is grinch and def bad,

KTF says seejay is not the grinch and the grinch us town.

Somebody is fibbing.

All I'm saying is I distracted CJ, given the write up, I've come to the conclusion he is the grinch
I''m only guessing that the grinch is bad, as he is a bad xmas character. Albeit he is a xmas character, so it could make him town. I cant say if the grinch character is town or mafia

Rebel

First Grade
Hohoho

It sounds like KTF knows SeeJay isnt the Grinch because he's either investigated him or actually is the Grinch himself. Given what Roc said he's likely to be the Grinch.

The Grinch is iconic for trying to steal Christmas even though he is redeemed at the end. Darth Vader was redeemed at the end but as we all know Mis considered him as bad and is likely to do the same here.

Vote KTF

That's what I'm thinking. If roc blocked ktf, there's no way that he would know who the grinch was (unless someone else in his faction is feeding info.

But if the grinch is seejay and he is bad? Then don't we get him first?

I'm really interested in ktf telling us how he knows seejay isn't the grinch, as he says.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Grinch is town. Don't have time to argue today so whatever, vote away.

FTR I tried to steal an item from Rebel so I could get a clue.

Someone investigate Roc (the nice way) when I come up town. Mafia role blocking me night 1 is hardly a rare occurrence.

Rebel

First Grade
Grinch is town. Don't have time to argue today so whatever, vote away.

FTR I tried to steal an item from Rebel so I could get a clue.

Someone investigate Roc (the nice way) when I come up town. Mafia role blocking me night 1 is hardly a rare occurrence.

How do you know that 'seejay is not the grinch'.

Also, up your bum for trying to steal shit from me. How unacceptable.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
How do you know that 'seejay is not the grinch'.

Also, up your bum for trying to steal shit from me. How unacceptable.

Grinch tried to steal something in write up, I tried to steal something from you.

Pretty sure Seejay isn't the grinch.

Unless there's more than one grinch (classic, modern etc) but I find that unlikely.

Latest posts