What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clap trap

greeneyed

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Look well done to Penrith, they beat us (we weren't at full strength of course but that's footy). At no stage have I said that Penrith weren't the better team on the night.
Are you happy now Big Panther Fool? :lol:

How about admitting... "Penrith won the Grand Final fair and square last year and were the best team last year".... ?

Rooster Cogburn. said:
A tip for big panther fool. It's spelt PROUD not prowd. Nothing like a Mt Druitt education. :lol:

When lost, revert to being a spelling nazi right cogburn?? :roll: :roll:

At least you took notice of the signature. Learn to live with it cogburn, because your team will be owned by the panthers for a long time!!!!!!!

Meth

Staff member
Look at the premiership table and tell me who's first.

Roosters

With emphatic wins over the Bunnys and the Sea Eagles under their belt.

They looked good v the Bulldogs, but ordinary v the Panthers

Just out of interest, who was on top of the table at round 4 last year? Was it the eventual premiers?

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Look at the premiership table and tell me who's first.

You won't be there for long. Your team's days at the top are numbered.

Remember who owns you and your club cogburn - hurts doesn't it??

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
A tip for big panther fool. It's spelt PROUD not prowd. Nothing like a Mt Druitt education. :lol:

There you go AGAIN, belittling us as simpletons just because we live out West. And once AGAIN I'll correct your local geography... i.e. Mt. Druitt is, actually 15km east of Penrith... We aren't even in the same Federal or State electorate, let alone have the same postcode! :roll:

Is that all you can come back with when you're cornered R.C.? Insults and derogatory stereotyping?

Roosters are still on top R.C. I'll grant you that, but it's only round 5 mate and the only reason they're a fly's fart ahead of Penrith is strictly on "for and Against" odds. There are 21 rounds to go, a lot can happen

Tonight your boys face a really fired up Bronco's outfit minus Hegarty, Wing, Fitzgibbon, Morley and Webb. I hate to say it R.C. and must apologise in advance, but I haven't tipped your boys tonight! ;-)

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg