What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint Newton

tiger_nick

Bench
What a cat. Running over to Inu to give it to him after he threw that pass leading to Slaters try. This from a man who walked out on a club in crisis. Says a lot about him

Bicey_18

Bench
I just loved the 2 errors back to back in the 2nd half......

A classic forced pass and the knock on... then the head went down ...loved it!

Parra Guru

Coach
Hindy was pushing Cam Smith aswell, for sure he would have said something, cause he can't keep his trap shut either.

LESStar58

Referee
Oh boofarkinwhowho.....

Every team has a sledger. It's simply a tactic to throw the opposition off the game. As long as it doesn't get personal sledging is always gonna be part and parcel of the game. And come on now, the players are all grown ups.... it's not like they need their mummy's to wipe their noses for em.

tiger_nick

Bench
LESStar58 said:
Oh boofarkinwhowho.....

Every team has a sledger. It's simply a tactic to throw the opposition off the game. As long as it doesn't get personal sledging is always gonna be part and parcel of the game. And come on now, the players are all grown ups.... it's not like they need their mummy's to wipe their noses for em.

no problem with sledging, just dont see a point run 20ms out of your way to give it to a player when he knows he's done something thats cost his team.

LESStar58

Referee
tiger_nick said:
no problem with sledging, just dont see a point run 20ms out of your way to give it to a player when he knows he's done something thats cost his team.

Because it's football! Just like everyday life, at some point someone is gonna go ot of their way to give you a hard time. sh*t happens.

I'm sure Inu can deal with it.... I'm sure he's been taught "turn the other cheek" for most of his life.

roopy

Referee
What is it with Valentine juniors.

Clint Newton - big mouthed grub
Michael Ennis - big mouthed grub
Willie Mason - big mouthed grub
Brett Finch - big mouthed grub

That would be a fun junior side to play against.

CrazyEel

Bench
Nothing to do with Melb but Newton is a grub. Can't stand players that walk out on clubs like that and theres been quite a few of them over the years. If melb make the GF, which I don't doubt they will, then I hope Newton gets suspended before hand as he doesn't deserve to be there.

innsaneink

Referee
tiger_nick said:

No problem huh? :crazy: Yeh....looks like it.

The point is to get on top of your opponent.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
What a cat. Running over to Inu to give it to him after he threw that pass leading to Slaters try. This from a man who walked out on a club in crisis. Says a lot about him
The tigers would love to have a player of his ability.

They might even make the 8 if they had newton in their side,

tiger_nick

Bench
innsaneink said:
No problem huh? :crazy: Yeh....looks like it.

The point is to get on top of your opponent.

Unlike you I don’t spend all day on internet forums looking for arguments with 16 year olds.

tiger_nick

Bench
Captian_Klutz said:
The tigers would love to have a player of his ability.

They might even make the 8 if they had newton in their side,

Well considering we managed to hand your arse to you without our 2 most talented players I dare say we DON'T need him