What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint Newton

Ice777

Bench
It never ceases to amuse me when people live on past glories especially when it's only a home and away game :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
hineyrulz said:
2 words for Newton, Jennifer Hawkins. Wanker!!!!!

Mate, if I used to date the 2004 Miss Universe I'd dine out on that for the rest of my life.

A least he can say "I used to go out with the Hawk before she got famous" which is a lot more than can be said for a good 99.99999999999999% of the world's poulation ;-)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LESStar58 said:
Mate, if I used to date the 2004 Miss Universe I'd dine out on that for the rest of my life.

A least he can say "I used to go out with the Hawk before she got famous" which is a lot more than can be said for a good 99.99999999999999% of the world's poulation ;-)
True, but to let that go :crazy:

Y2Eel

First Grade
hineyrulz said:
True, but to let that go :crazy:

He had no chance holding onto her.. Look at Him and Look at her.. Then look at who she is dating now...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Y2Eel said:
He had no chance holding onto her.. Look at Him and Look at her.. Then look at who she is dating now...
I thought he dumped her, Or i could be wrong.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Newton = Grub who needs treatment for Hair Loss

Used to be a player i couldn't give a stuff about, now i can't stand the bloke.

Captian_Klutz said:
The tigers would love to have a player of his ability.

They might even make the 8 if they had newton in their side,

we'd be better off with out grubs who dog their club when its in crisis.

LESStar58 said:
Oh boofarkinwhowho.....

Every team has a sledger. It's simply a tactic to throw the opposition off the game. As long as it doesn't get personal sledging is always gonna be part and parcel of the game. And come on now, the players are all grown ups.... it's not like they need their mummy's to wipe their noses for em.

sometimes u wouldnt think half these players these days are grown ups :roll:

Reminded me of Hoppa the way he ran in to give a spray.Its gamemanship but is borderline childish.Think it would do more to motivate the player to make amends then totally put them off their game.Has happened before though.
RL needs its villians and he is certainly one of these.

tiger_nick

Bench
Ice777 said:
It never ceases to amuse me when people live on past glories especially when it's only a home and away game :lol:

what you mean a whole 10 weeks ago? not my fault we havnt played you since

wests are one of only a couple of teams capable of taking the title away from the storm and they know it.

tiger_nick

Bench
innsaneink said:
aww diddums....methinks nick needs a thicker skin.

i think you need to get a life. dont you have to go throw some 'bait' or 'own' someone

does your family even know what your face looks like anymore or just the back of it?

God-King Dean

Immortal
2004_24_07sims.jpg

" It's not his go... It's not his go. And I think he's confused, as to how it's happened "

innsaneink

Referee
tiger_nick said:
i think you need to get a life. dont you have to go throw some 'bait' or 'own' someone

does your family even know what your face looks like anymore or just the back of it?

The back of my face?

Dont think anyones ever seen that.

You're really acting like a 6, oops, 16yo....I honestly thought you were older, but your dummy spits show your true colours.....

Whats up, what gives???? I give an opinion on Newton and your on my back like a blowie on a turd.