What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clown Hadley on the Footy Show tonight

lemon rabbit

Juniors
El Diablo said:
errr it was intimadating and was a violent act. It was an act of gang like behaviour although probably only performed by one person.

It terrified some people that went and because of this they probably won't go again.

Why the hell Hadley seems to be copping more of a bagging over this than than the f**ktard who did it says a lot about certain people.

Next we'll be hearing he orchastrated it so he could get on TV :roll:

Rightly said.

If Paul Harragon had said what Hadley said last night, everyone would be applauding him for taking Edwards on etc etc.

Then again, if Chief did that, I would fall off my chair.

RiotAct

Juniors
El Diablo said:
errr it was intimadating and was a violent act. It was an act of gang like behaviour although probably only performed by one person.

It terrified some people that went and because of this they probably won't go again.

Why the hell Hadley seems to be copping more of a bagging over this than than the f**ktard who did it says a lot about certain people.

Next we'll be hearing he orchastrated it so he could get on TV :roll:

true, still wont call it terrorism though. The idiots responsible should be ridiculed for this, not the media (even the biased media). I'm just so sick of the small percentage of dogs fans ruining it for the rest of us, again and again and again

Dog-E

Juniors
lemon rabbit said:
100% correct. As the number one rated talkback host on weekdays and weekends, his place there and his knowledge of public opinion was high.

Ohhh...PLEASE!!! All Ray Hadley experiences in his calls - is MAINLY the type of person liable and ABLE to call up his show at 8 or 9 in the mornings...Retired people who are set in their ways and remember 'the good old days', unemployed people, BORED people who LOVE to hear the sound of their own voice! :lol: ...A talkback audiece is HARDLY an accurate cross-section of Australian society my friend!! It'd be like saying that a Jerry springer audience is a fair & accurate cross-section of American society! :lol:

'Garbage in - Garbage out' as an old saying goes...

Ray hadley never has, nor NEVER WILL - as long as I draw breath in my body - spoken for me, or my friends & family!!!..>Which is why I love & respect THEm so!...

What an abhorrent over-simplification of matters lemon-rabbit! Oh dear!!

Trying to use this argument, is like trying to catch water in a sieve I am afraid...Utterly pointless.

Gus22

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Oh come ON Gus!!

Take a deep breath...and go have another read of your prized fridge magnet: - "Be alert!..NOT alarmed (or alarmIST for that matter!)" :lol:

Next time the kids let off a bunger dwon the local park near my place...I'll BOLT down and kick the sh&t out of them for you mate!

Get a grip on the hems of that frilly skirt of yours Gus!...Seriously!

Hadley is an A grade alarmist - a walking headline as many others have said - if there was anyone ever more suited to AM radio talkback - (THE lowest form of media life that there is!...Puuuuure gutter scum!) - then I have yet to encounter him!...And anyone that defends, or finds themselves going "Yeahhh! hadley is EXACTLY right!" - is quite simply beyond contempt...

Deadset - whatever happened to the days of Aussies that were MEN!? : /

Now before the IQ brigade jump on me here - allow me to c a t e g o r i c a l l y state for them - that I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM - defending what that tool with the bunger did!....Not for even a second!...BUT - some of the hysterical reactions on here, and in the public in general since - display simply astounding amounts of:

A. Ignorance
B Bias (ANY opportunity to stick the boot in will do for some of you, eh?? ;-) )
C. Sheer stupidity
D A lack of any kind of independent thought whatsoever
E. All of the above

It's one thing for a couple of kids to let off a bunger down the local park, most of us have seen/done this. Doing it in a crowded stadium is something totally different.

For the record, I don't consider what happened last Friday a terrorist attack, it was the action of an absolute dope(s) designed purely for his/hers/their amusement.

Had some poor kid been hurt however, then things would be entirely different right now. The NRL, Police, & Telstra Stadium Management would seriously have looked at taking drastic measures against the Bulldogs - including suspension or even expulsion. Not fair on the 99% of Bulldog supporters that had nothing to with this matter, but something would have to have been done.

Go ahead & beat your chest all you like about being a real Aussie man, & how you won't bat an eyelid at the sound of one small bunger. Boast all you like about being so much more enlightened than AM radio brainwashed masses incapable of an original opinion. It just proves what most people here are saying is correct............................... you just don't get it!

gregstar

Referee
Gus22 said:
It's one thing for a couple of kids to let off a bunger down the local park, most of us have seen/done this. Doing it in a crowded stadium is something totally different.

For the record, I don't consider what happened last Friday a terrorist attack, it was the action of an absolute dope(s) designed purely for his/hers/their amusement.

Had some poor kid been hurt however, then things would be entirely different right now. The NRL, Police, & Telstra Stadium Management would seriously have looked at taking drastic measures against the Bulldogs - including suspension or even expulsion. Not fair on the 99% of Bulldog supporters that had nothing to with this matter, but something would have to have been done.

Go ahead & beat your chest all you like about being a real Aussie man, & how you won't bat an eyelid at the sound of one small bunger. Boast all you like about being so much more enlightened than AM radio brainwashed masses incapable of an original opinion. It just proves what most people here are saying is correct............................... you just don't get it!
they never do - time & time again their criticism is conditional or half-baked.
example - i don't condone it for a second "BUT"......

they just don't have the minerals to condemn it & leave it at that.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Anyone that considers that a terrorist act needs to get their head out of their arse and look what's happening around the world.

Glenn

First Grade
Not a terrorist attack as such IMHO, but given the current situation something totally stupid to do.
It is not the first time that the Bulldogs have been involved in crowd disturbances, and simply steps need to be taken to piss off the idiots.
Speaking of idiots, the woman that was interviewed in Bankstown saying it was probably Bronco supporters, WTF?????

shaggy

Juniors
skeepe said:
Wow, the school systems are really slipping.

my posting is not a reflect on the current school system, since i finihed school about 5 yrs ago. It is a reflection of modern internet society which has ppl wrtiitng u instead of you, ppl instead of people numbers instead of words, its shortening, i havent got time 2 sit here & go thorugh & write out everything i say if i did id be here 2 xmas, i have other things 2 do.

4 those ppl who like ray hadley & think he is such a wonderful man tune in 2 2gb 2morrow or sun & count how many ppl r given their chance 2 express their views, ull find its 0 or very few, any1 who does not agree with ray is hung up on pretty much straight away, the show is a dictatorship the term talkback is very loosley used if u have an opinon that disagrees 2 ray, him & his collegue sit around talking absolute nonsense most of it non-league related id love 2 c the % of rugby league talk v non league talk

Fibroman

First Grade
Denny Crane said:
Hadley is a man with the utmost integrity and honesty. You are all extremely jealous of the man. For a change the FOOTY show may be about FOOTY, instead of the crap they usually go on with. This will be the 1st time I watch it tonight.

Hopefully his appearance tonight will go a long way to mend the biggest feud in ruglby league since Super League. Actually the feud between Hadley and his 2GB Legends versus Fatso and the Roll-on was far more venomous and vicious than Super League vs ARL ever was.....

Bring it on(he says putting on a flame suit)

I thought I was the only Hadley fan on this forum.

The CCT is the premier rugby league show in Sydney.

Mr Crane, you are obviously a man of great wisdom.

knights_maniac

Juniors
i like rays commentary. finals time gets the Tv volume on zero and 2GB radio on. They are miles ahead over Nines bias commentary. I think there is more passion, excitement in 2Gbs broadcast than nine. And i also would rather listen to a bloke who speaks HIS mind whether you like it or not than listen to the Gould/Vautin/Cheif/Johns drabble that happens so often.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
knights_maniac said:
i like rays commentary. finals time gets the Tv volume on zero and 2GB radio on. They are miles ahead over Nines bias commentary. I think there is more passion, excitement in 2Gbs broadcast than nine. And i also would rather listen to a bloke who speaks HIS mind whether you like it or not than listen to the Gould/Vautin/Cheif/Johns drabble that happens so often.

Finals were rarely shown live so a TV-Radio conjunction could happen until last year.

Dog-E

Juniors
Gus22 said:

:roll: I get it completely, Gus.

But I don't think YOU do! Yes it was a serious act, allright - of STUPIDITY!!!!!

Find the bloke(s) responsible - kick his/their arse(s) out of footy grounds until 2096 - and with the new security measures introduced by our club - and FIIIIINALLY Telstra Stadium security...and that's pretty much where it ends!

You have at least admitted it does NOT amount to 'terrorism'....and that''s pretty much the overreacation to which I was referring...so - that'll do me!

It's noooooot exactly rocket science after all, buddy! ;)

And so - I still stand behid my skirt comments...I'm sorry, but - some people on here, and in the public arena in general...STILL need to get a SERIOUS grip - on something other than their well-worn todgers.

Dog-E

Juniors
gregstar said:
i see that beer with the mates is going swimmingly dog-e

Went GREAT, thanks mate!! :)

My team also won our first 2005 soccer semi-final today, and the celebrations after that went, if anything - even SWIMMINGLIER!...thanks for asking! :D

lol...So - I was already in this thread, and posted one last thing before I left!?

Terribly sorry!...so - just sue me!...Just send me your lawyer's bill on monday...And I'll have my people work on putting it in the bottom of the cocky's cage!

Idiot.
:lol:

Nullajet

Juniors
You know at the end of it all..........don't any of you ask yourselves.......why is it only the Bulldogs fans?????

And don't throw up the Gasnier phone thingy, the Julian O'Neill incidents.........we are talking about fans and the disruptive, violent behaviour that occurs.

I can not recall any incidents on such a scale from any other fans in the league ever!

(hang on.........I'll make an exception...the Qld fans with the beer cans in the 80s origin) but apart from that the Bulldogs fans have been trouble.

I know the club and REAL fans are trying to stop it but WHY is it only occurring with this club???

Dog-E

Juniors
And...I'll NEVER defend the actions of these few absolute PRATS...But - What exactly would you like done about it Nullas??..Apart from what measures have already been put in place...

?