What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clown Hadley on the Footy Show tonight

skeepe

Immortal
shaggy said:
the reason they put bolts on because ppl wanted 2 c if their was tension between any1 on the footyshow & him & because his a moron, ppl watch & c what he says, 2night he was pretty good, mr telstra (Forgot his name) shouldn't have said what he said but he can't have ppl not cumming 2 his staduim, then he loses his job, that guy in the crowd who was the bulldogs member was spot on with everything he said, i hope they stamp this out or what will whappen is teams playing 2 empty stadiums due 2 the fact that either they don't wanna go 2 the game because ppl fear of their safety or they will play 2 a closed stadium like they do in europe, on the sub topic in this forum i don't watch no talent time or no talent time gold it is the worse segment eva besides that beam me up scotty c@!#
if fatty was on the forum would have been very less well done

Wow, the school systems are really slipping.

sunny

So people shouldn't come out and say what the majority of people are thinking Dog E?

Raider Ultra

Bench
I loved the way Sterlo called it an act of terrorism, haha. Can you imagine if there was an actual act of terrorism in this country? The country would turn to sh*t, pathetic.

Green Machine

First Grade
ibeme said:

With the guidelines they have introduced this season and updated this week

ibeme said:
You don't think that they know that letting off explosive devices is unacceptable? This year, the club introduced a fans code of conduct, which has so far got over 9000 signatures. It explains what is expected of fans, and what is acceptable behaviour. The Bulldogs army area is restricted to registered members - an initiative that was brought in as an attempt to prevent anymore incidents. Apparently, security staff were not checking for id's on Friday night, and non-members were entering the army area as a result.
I think letting off the explosive was the end result of letting people doing what ever they want in seated area. These initiatives should have been put in place before they moved to the Showground 5 years ago. I go to a few Bulldog games through the season and sit on the western side. I have never seen any incidents on the western side of the ground. I have never seen an incident at the Homebush Bay Brewery after a Bulldogs game.

ibeme said:
He didn't say that at all. He said that they were idiots, and that if they weren't causing problems at Bulldogs matches, they'd probably being hanging around Bankstown Square causing problems. The implication was that they're out to cause trouble wherever they go. He didn't tell them to go there.

Sorry I got the line wrong, but the end result was to insinuate that they are people out to cause trouble at Bankstown Square. I spent January working at the construction site with the extensions to the shopping centre, and had lunch in the shopping centre most days and never seen any problems. I've seen bad violence in Kings Cross and Coogee. The line was uncalled for,

Hindyscrack

Bench
lemon rabbit said:
Like Hadley or hate him his performance tonight, together with Matthew Johns, was superb. Ken Edwards is the clown - trying to fob it off as if it was a one-off incident.

The issue is potentially serious. It may not have been an act of terrorism, but why should we wait around until some lunatic explodes a massive bomb that kills 2000 people? Lets nip these little issues in the bud early to avoid future dramas.

Ray Hadley and Matthew Johns spoke with guts, passion and experience this evening. The other clowns have no idea and did not answer the questions put to them.

By talking over Edwards and not letting him finish what he had to say? Hadley was last night at his grade a dickhead best. Yelling over the top of people to prove his point.

To quote yourself Ray, you are a grade A pompous dope

Gus22

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
I loved the way Sterlo called it an act of terrorism, haha. Can you imagine if there was an actual act of terrorism in this country? The country would turn to sh*t, pathetic.

If someone had have been hurt or killed then in all likelyhood it would have been universally described as an act of terrorism. Luckily no-one was hurt & as a result it is being considered as either a sick practical joke, or at worst an act of hooliganism.

How an incident like this gets classified depends on the consequences. However you want to look at it, the dickhead(s) responsible need to be dealt with - old school style.

Dog-E

Juniors
Gus22 said:
If someone had have been hurt or killed then in all likelyhood it would have been universally described as an act of terrorism. Luckily no-one was hurt & as a result it is being considered as either a sick practical joke, or at worst an act of hooliganism.

How an incident like this gets classified depends on the consequences. However you want to look at it, the dickhead(s) responsible need to be dealt with - old school style.

Oh come ON Gus!!

Take a deep breath...and go have another read of your prized fridge magnet: - "Be alert!..NOT alarmed (or alarmIST for that matter!)" :lol:

Next time the kids let off a bunger dwon the local park near my place...I'll BOLT down and kick the sh&t out of them for you mate!

Get a grip on the hems of that frilly skirt of yours Gus!...Seriously!

Hadley is an A grade alarmist - a walking headline as many others have said - if there was anyone ever more suited to AM radio talkback - (THE lowest form of media life that there is!...Puuuuure gutter scum!) - then I have yet to encounter him!...And anyone that defends, or finds themselves going "Yeahhh! hadley is EXACTLY right!" - is quite simply beyond contempt...

Deadset - whatever happened to the days of Aussies that were MEN!? : /

Now before the IQ brigade jump on me here - allow me to c a t e g o r i c a l l y state for them - that I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM - defending what that tool with the bunger did!....Not for even a second!...BUT - some of the hysterical reactions on here, and in the public in general since - display simply astounding amounts of:

A. Ignorance
B Bias (ANY opportunity to stick the boot in will do for some of you, eh?? ;-) )
C. Sheer stupidity
D A lack of any kind of independent thought whatsoever
E. All of the above

El Diablo

Post Whore
Funny how it seems that Dogs fans are the only ones disagreeing with what he said.

Who woulda thunk it.

Dog-E

Juniors
lemon rabbit said:
What a stupid comment.

That means we should stop any guests going on rugby league programs and saying that Brisbane are likely to win the comp. After all, other people have been saying that for weeks. And nobody from now on should say the Dragons often fall at the last hurdle, because we've been saying that for weeks too.

As for the people who say Hadley is ruining rugby league on the weekends - hardly. He's having fun with the game. Yes, he goes over the top sometimes, but to me it's like four mates sitting in the grandstands. They are there to watch the football and talk about it, but they aren't going to talk about football all the time.

Hadley has said many times he doesn't care whether or not 2GB have exclusive rights. Sooner or later, people will have a choice, and there's no doubt Hadley will still win the ratings - because outside of 10-15 people here, most people actually enjoy the laid-back style of program.

If you don't like it, go over to the ABC and listen to Warren Ryan read out letters. Always highly entertaining.

Ray Hadley deserved to be on The Footy Show last night because his program was one of the first to field calls following the incident. His program was the first to interview people such as Gallop and Edwards.

Blah blah blah bla blah blah BLAH! :blahb: Have a whinge mate - go on - you'll feel better! :lol:

Two words as to why Hadley was there - CONTROVERSY & RATINGS!

And if u think any different to that - then goi hide yourself under a rock, for the sake of the rest of us!...

As for the Wok...well I don't listen to AM radio mate...BECAUSE of blokes like Hadley, and Laws, and Steve Price, and - yes, even though I've never heard his show - Warren Ryan!

But you obviously enjoy being told what to think on every little topic!...FAR easier than forming your own opinions after all, hey?? ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
El Diablo said:
Funny how it seems that Dogs fans are the only ones disagreeing with what he said.

Who woulda thunk it.

Um...I think you need to go thru this thread again Diablo - and actually READ what people have said!...And not just look at alll the 'puuuurrrty pictures', this time mate! :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
I cringed he was going to be on - but I reckon he was spot on with everything he said. Got it right to a tee, at least he had the nuts to let that Telstra CEO know that people don't feel safe about going to the game at the moment.

RiotAct

Juniors
Gus22 said:

do you even know what terrorism is, it's completely outrageous to classify this anywhere near it, even if someone was hurt it wouldn't have been terrorism, It would have been a Moronic Moron with Moron tendencies, not someone deliberately setting out to kill whoever he can >_>.

Iafeta

Referee
Hindyscrack said:
By talking over Edwards and not letting him finish what he had to say? Hadley was last night at his grade a dickhead best. Yelling over the top of people to prove his point.

To quote yourself Ray, you are a grade A pompous dope

But hang on, he was right.

The CEO was saying that he would take his kids back in a heart beat, there was nothing for no one to worry about - Hadley said no, thats not the case, not only had he fielded calls/emails ad nauseum but the girl in the crowd with her comments backed up how unsafe they felt.

The CEO was trying to paint up a good picture of how safe it still is, and how everyone feels safe, which is bullsh!t and utter tripe.

Good on Hadley.

Iafeta

Referee
Gus22 said:

Bingo.

If someone had have been seriously injured, or killed, which could have happened who knows, we'd all call it terrorism as well. He's right, it was an act to encite terror.

Iafeta

Referee
Dog-E said:
Blah blah blah bla blah blah BLAH! :blahb: Have a whinge mate - go on - you'll feel better! :lol:

Two words as to why Hadley was there - CONTROVERSY & RATINGS!

And if u think any different to that - then goi hide yourself under a rock, for the sake of the rest of us!...

As for the Wok...well I don't listen to AM radio mate...BECAUSE of blokes like Hadley, and Laws, and Steve Price, and - yes, even though I've never heard his show - Warren Ryan!

But you obviously enjoy being told what to think on every little topic!...FAR easier than forming your own opinions after all, hey?? ;-)

I'm taking a punt here, it sounds to me like you're defending the merits of your club. For my way of thinking, this isn't a slight on the Bulldogs - the idiots who did this weren't there to support the Dogs in the true spirit of the game.

If that happened at Ericsson, and the comments were made by those in the media that have been, I would fully 150% support them.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Dog-E said:
Um...I think you need to go thru this thread again Diablo - and actually READ what people have said!...And not just look at alll the 'puuuurrrty pictures', this time mate! :lol:

no, it's you who needs to re-read it.

count how many times people who don't like Hadley actually agreed with him and what he said last night.

and WTF has AM radio got to do with sh*t?

it's just a f**king radio frequency, not a sign of intelligence or lack of

RiotAct

Juniors
Complete BS, I'm so sick of terrorism being mixed in with stupidity, Terrorism is an organized group or person who set out to kill, to put these clowns in that category is BS.

El Diablo

Post Whore
RiotAct said:
Complete BS, I'm so sick of terrorism being mixed in with stupidity, Terrorism is an organized group or person who set out to kill, to put these clowns in that category is BS.

bullsh*t

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Main Entry: ter·ror·ism
Pronunciation: 'ter-&r-"i-z&m
Function: noun
1 : the unlawful use or threat of violence esp. against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion
2 : violent and intimidating gang activity <street terrorism> —ter·ror·ist /-ist/ adj or noun —ter·ror·is·tic /"ter-&r-'is-tik/ adjective

read 2

Dog-E

Juniors
Wow...thankfully iafeta lives (I HOPE!) in NZ!

Because we sure as hell don't need 'stupid genes' like that intermingling with our own, in this fine land down under!! ;-)

We're struggling as it IS to keep a lid on the morons!...Wipe out Ray Hadley's/John Laws'/Steve Price's entire listenership...Wipe out rebecca Wilson's entire readership...and the average IQ in this country would LEAP a good 50 or 60 points...overnight!!

Latest posts