What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Flanno

_Johnsy

Referee
Stop with the f**king political bullshit Loosers I don’t want to see another post about it. Go to the politics thread if you want. You wonder why people leave the forums it’s because of idiots like you guys who want to talk politics
Temper Tantrum GIF

It is a pubic forum. You can always ignore it, choose to engage, or leave.

Temper Tantrum GIF

It is a pubic forum. You can always ignore it, choose to engage, or leave.
This is a ‘coach Flanno’ thread.

Discussions on politics are highly divisive and do not relate to the subject matter what-so-ever.

You can see that input from members has dried up on this thread due to going totally off topic.

I’ve been guilty expressing my environmental beliefs on the ‘twiggy’ thread however his business model is inherently political.

It's not appropriate to push divisive ideology on others in a public forum where we all share a common interest.

DRAGONS!!

Sage63

Juniors

Discussions on politics are highly divisive and do not relate to the subject matter what-so-ever.

You can see that input from members has dried up on this thread due to going totally off topic.

I’ve been guilty expressing my environmental beliefs on the ‘twiggy’ thread however his business model is inherently political.

It's not appropriate to push divisive ideology on others in a public forum where we all share a I sincerely apologise if I have offended anyone but 56 to 66 started it as per quote

It's not appropriate to push divisive ideology on others in a public forum where we all share a common interest.

DRAGONS!!
Hey there, if I've offended any rationally-minded member/s on this forum, I sincerely apologize.
If I have offended any Nazis on this forum, well, then that's great!
and as for the cowards I was referring to, check out the masked black-clad mob on North Sydney station.
"Pauline is 1000% correct", & " but the voice was apparently going to solve all our problems".
Care of 56to66.
Please direct your concerns/criticisms towards him.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Would people like to see a separate sticky thread for politics? Happy to make it happen if that's the general consensus. There will be some basic ground rules of course, but there will also be a disclaimer to alert those that don't wish to read it.

Politics, religion etc will invariably slip into threads and it has been that way ever since this forum started. Not everyone likes it but it happens.
It's not uncommon in other LU forums and it highlights the diversity of League fans.

_Johnsy

Referee

DRAGONS!!
The ignore function is brilliant.

56to66

Juniors
People living on the streets, paying one million dollars for a shoe box, paying overs for basic food, is not politics, it's basic living for everyone, apart from the 1% lucky ones, who thx to mummy and daddy, or the lets by a Lamborgini after we sell plenty of this special fabric.
Many here are willing to throw bombs at overpaid players, but mention anything to do with basic living standards, your a lunatic with political agendas. Rugby League was a game for the working class man, but fast becoming an elite wank job, for the upper class wannabes.

Last edited:

Draginzaaar

Bench
People living on the streets, paying one million dollars for a shoe box, paying overs for basic food, is not politics, it's basic living for everyone, apart from the 1% lucky ones, who thx to mummy and daddy, or the lets by a Lamborgini after we sell plenty of this special fabric.
Many here are willing to throw bombs at overpaid players, but mention anything to do with basic living standards, your a lunatic with political agendas. Rugby League was a game for the working class man, but fast becoming an elite wank job, for the upper class wannabes.
Not sure why you are here. I think X might be for you. This IS a Rugby League forum.

Mojo

Bench
Personally, I find it intriguing and amusing, and sometimes even thought provoking, that people find political, social, moral and ethical dimensions to the game of rugby league. I also find it humorous that opinions become so strident in what is essentially an echo-chamber, usually between just a couple of individuals who are anonymous to each other in any case. It’s like picking a fight, wearing a blindfold, in a sauna, where the majority are just trying to have a friendly chat.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
I remember seeing a month or so ago, we advertised for a social media role. I hope it means we have more content pumping out during the season from the social media team.

It would be good if the social media team has tracked our pre-season journey to round 1 & release a 20-30min video of it to give fans an insight on Flanno's coaching method & what the players are practising in pre-season. I get more out of these types of videos from the club then puff pieces in the media with the generic bullshit q&a's.

Our social media content has been okay but considering Genevieve Gordon (General Manager – Radio for WIN, expertise in media & sports management) is on the board, it's surprising we don't have more content & more outreach with the fans.

There's only soo many times Flanno can say he's targeting big name players or there's not enough players on the market in 2024 lol.

This Year?

Immortal
This thread sure took a turn over the last few pages.

When I was a teenager I used work on a Macadamia nut farm for a bloke that wanted to marry Pauline Hanson and idolised John Laws.
I tried explaining to him many times after listening to Laws rants on the radio that what he perceived is the "Australian way" was actually racism hiding behind patriotism.

We had many great debates which were actually better discussion than the shit on the radio.

Dragon David

First Grade

Latest posts