What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Pete Cash

Post Whore
That's what we said about campo and he was a massive drain on the club with his injuries and it ended up with the nasty situation of a raiders captain being forced out because he was busted.

betcats

Referee
Its a risk no doubt but how often does a player breakdown like Campo did? These guys are both young they can recover if they pick up an injury, clubs aren't going to stop giving out 3 and 4 year contracts because of Campo, not with a salary cap to manage.

Nene Mcdonald and Joss Hoffman leaving the Totans,lol at Hayne

Happy to see the back of Mr Ball Hog Hoffman. Nene is a big loss though. Guessing Olive will step in to cover him now.

There is one bloke (well two if you count Bird) still stinking up the team from the Cartwright / Searle era and that is Zillman. Wish he'd just f*ck off already.

gcboyz

Juniors
Titans need to ensure that they honour their contract with Zillman. I agree with most that his career in first grade is most likely over. We are not the Tigers, we need to show honesty and respect.

JAMES_FOO

Juniors
Titans need to ensure that they honour their contract with Zillman. I agree with most that his career in first grade is most likely over. We are not the Tigers, we need to show honesty and respect.

I agree to an extent, but theres showing respect and doing what's best for the team. I'm not sure what percentage of the last two seasons Zillman has played, but it has to get to the point when he becomes too much of a drain on the club. It could end up being the difference between Titans holding on to their up and coming players like Elgey or holding onto a bloke who can't stay fit, all for the sake of loyalty.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
this attitude will ensure you win nothing. he offers nothing to your team, he never captained you to any success, he's currently playing state league so I dunno how much experience he offers to the young guys in the titans squad.

Showing honesty and respect sounds really good, but ultimately it's the noises of the pimply geek that didn't get the prom queen.

Latest posts