What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Doggies.

m0j0

Bench
Enjoy it, your team deserved it. They were the best team all year. I'm surprised we came as close as we did, particularly in the wet.

See ya next year. How many days to go?

^ Pando

retired
Fantastic game. Early on with all the errors, I thought we were looking at a shocker from both sides.
My heart was in my mouth right up until the last second.
Well played Roosters. Onya the Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :clap:

Bay56

First Grade
Congrats to the doggies .....

now dont get me wrong .. I friggin hate your team but I hate the rooters much more ... couldnt stand putting up with their supporters for another year had they won all 3 grades .... not to mention "we did it for freddy" ....

congrats on a well deserved win.

beekershark

Bench
Glad that fittlers career ended as it was.....over rated.

nice kick for try number one...then 50 minutes of MIA, then a nice 10 minute patch, then some shoddy defence that was never mentioned by channel 9 when Sherwin ran rings around him.

His game tonight summed up his career. Brilliant in patches, but no better than most other first graders.

Juniors
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done. Top game and very worthy winners.

See you next season!!!

:alcho: :thumnn :alcho:

OVP

Coach
Congrats doggies, there's no doubt you deserved your win. Mason was a deserved winner of the CC Medal too, 230+ metres for a forward is a brilliant effort. Good on you and enjoy the win.

brandell

Juniors
Good game, Nice to see the underdogs get up over the damn roosters once more. that makes it 4 GF's and only 1 win in 5 years. And that makes it Craig Fitzgibbons 5th GF and 4th loss in 6 years. :roll: :lol:

gregstar

Referee
your team smells like knob-cheese but they sure as sh*t deserved the title. they should have won by more but i'm sure that no longer matters to you guys does it?!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

drratoxic

Juniors
Hey congrats doggies fans. After all the shit u team and fans have been thru, u deserved this. Sharkies gonna get u next year tho.