What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consigned to mediocrity at the bottom for another 4 years...

Willow said:
Southern Rooster said:
RedDragon said:
Im looking foward to Barrett playing alongside Firman this seasom, hopefully.
And with Gasnier getting the bits of bone removed that were floating around in his knee, he might even get in a few games this season.

Trent always gets pinned for not doing enough, but alot of people realise that a 5/8 can only do so much without a halfback...it wasnt supposed to be Trent job to create play...he is best participating in the play and running the ball like he does for NSW.

If Barrett and Firman hit it off together and Saints get a good start and have minimal injuries heading to the finals. They are a huge chance of winning it.

But they need consistency. Plagued em since 99.
Thats right. It was especially a shocker last year. Too many injuries and too inconsistent. Looking forward to a regular half combination..

I think I saw the height of inconsistency last year from Saints.

Slapped by Manly down at the Gong.

Then come out and beat Canterbury and the Roosters. It wasn't just that they beat the Roosters either it was how they did it. I thought it might have been a turning point. But it was a false hope I guess.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Willow said:
Roosterphin said:
Willow said:
Roosterphin said:
Willow said:
But the Roosters said they never wanted him. :lol:

Thats right Willow we didnt.

Careful mate dont want to have to make another edit to a post do you?

:roll: I keep forgetting that every forum has to be about the Roosters... I know if I tell you what a laughing stock you are, you'll make it your quest to carry on and hi-jack yet another thread. But if I ignore you, you might act like a smug child and wander off... obviously the preferred choice for the legions who try to ignore you every day.

Nah, bugger it...

The Roosters made plenty of signals that they were interested in Barrett. Yesterday in his press conference he said it wasnt an option.
Get over it, he didnt want to play with your mob.

Willow old pal I dont care if he wanted to play for us or not nad I have no plans to hijack this thread.

I was Joking mate :roll:
That'd be first.. on both counts.

Cmon willow dont be like that ;-)

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
At least. Even you should know that you are no chance with The Face remaining at the club. Easts would have done you a favour by signing him off you.

The fact still remains..

The Sharks would have preferred we Lost him.

The Roosters would have preffered they got him.

Any other crap is just heresay.

If you can not admit to the above. your not being honest are you fellas. ?

To me, he's a five-eighth who only plays well with the right halfback - his rep career shows that. With injuries and all, the partnership with Firman is pretty much untested - if he can get anywhere near his rep form alongside Firman, you'll be very glad you re-signed him. If he plays like he has the last couple of seasons when available, it's the other fourteen teams that will be glad.

Alan Shore

First Grade
It's your choice if you don't want to believe reality and reamin the delusional fools you look like. Just remember the famous line, "I told you so..."