What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cook vs Farah

What Should Our Hooking Situation Be?

• Damien Cook (80 mins)

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Robbie Farah (80 mins)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Damien Cook starts, Robbie Farah benched

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Robbie Farah starts, Damien Cook benched

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

DiegoNT

First Grade
I heard Joey praising Cook.
For what? Being forced back 5 metres every time he attempts to make a tackle or when he runs around in circles before throwing hospital passes because he is afraid to get tackled?.

But it's ok, he makes 1 decent run a game and every thing else is forgotten.

doyen

Bench
After last night's game it's easily farah

It's a no-brainer to me that Farah made our team look much more cohesive on his entry to the game!!

He should be our 80 min hooker from now on!

I'd be looking for another bench forward to replace COOK--Murray,I would encourage!!

southsport

First Grade
For what? Being forced back 5 metres every time he attempts to make a tackle or when he runs around in circles before throwing hospital passes because he is afraid to get tackled?.

But it's ok, he makes 1 decent run a game and every thing else is forgotten.

Well Joey must have seen something that he likes.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
So by the comment "wait and see", you are conceding that we will make the finals?

stmerge are on 1st spot its only logical that stmerge should make the 8 seeming your on 1st spot at present but stmerge are guaranteed an early exit in the finals,becoz the cows,broncs and storm are far too strong for the merge i hope you resign dud mcinnes for a few more years souths dont need him becoz he is a dud we got farah/cook....Shadow...

southsport

First Grade
I assume you think it is "logical" that we will make the 8 because we have Cam? I must admit, I wholeheartedly agree with you. You are smarter than you appear Shadow. ;)

Looking forward to watching your game against the roosters on Tuesday, best of luck.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I assume you think it is "logical" that we will make the 8 because we have Cam? I must admit, I wholeheartedly agree with you. You are smarter than you appear Shadow. ;)

cameron mcinnes will let you down come finals time.....yes i know my footy just ask R20 he knows too....Shadow...

Dragons 09

Juniors
Looking forward to watching your game against the roosters on Tuesday, best of luck.

Yeah me too mate, it's may favourite game of the year now...........just a bees penis in front of any game that the Broncos loose.

Actually, my favourite game use to be the Charity Shield as it was a real family affair for us (Mum & Brother Rabbits fans and Dad, Sis and me Dragons fans)........but it's nothing more than trial game now unfortunately where as it use to mean a lot more to supporters at least.

Dragons 09

Juniors
Cook had 3 runs for 17 metres tonight and and Farah had 3 runs for 8 metres.
Collectively they ran 5 metres more than the length of a cricket pitch in a combined 104 minutes on the field................geez foreverinourrabbits20, you blokes are missing Cam McInnes something chronic.;)

Latest posts