What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Payne to Dogs

stgeorgegrant

Juniors
Back to the Bulldogs...Corey Payne. Source: The Daily Telegraph

THE Bulldogs have bolstered their playing stocks for 2010 with the addition of Corey Payne.

The Bulldogs junior will return to The Kennel following stints with the Dragons and the Tigers after agreeing to a one-year deal earlier this week.
The giant back-rower has yet to live up to his potential but Bulldogs insiders are tipping big things from Payne under coach Kevin Moore.

I hope he drops the ball and gives away penalties for them as much as he did when he played for us

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Back to the Bulldogs...Corey Payne. Source: The Daily Telegraph

THE Bulldogs have bolstered their playing stocks for 2010 with the addition of Corey Payne.

The Bulldogs junior will return to The Kennel following stints with the Dragons and the Tigers after agreeing to a one-year deal earlier this week.
The giant back-rower has yet to live up to his potential but Bulldogs insiders are tipping big things from Payne under coach Kevin Moore.

I hope he drops the ball and gives away penalties for them as much as he did when he played for us

I liked the look of Paynzo when he hit the scene for us off the bench in 05, but the bad head knocks in 06 certainly took a lot of the wind out of his sails. Will definitely bring a premature end to his career IMO.

Good luck to the guy really. I always liked his aggro & he could certainly throw em quite capably. He'll struggle to play much NRL at the Dogs.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Corey Payne has ample potential, there was a time when he and Benny Creagh were coming up in the ranks , Payne was better.
Also there was a time where he really started shining although I think it was a serious head clash with O Meeley that messed him up.
He will have a good season with the support around him if he focuses.

Godz Illa

Coach
Was outstanding in 2005. His career slid and settled into an average plateau, that yeah, co-incided with some concussions and a badly fractured eye socket. Had an extended stint in first grade with the Tigers but still hasn't looked close to hitting that 2005 form

Doug2234

First Grade
seems to get knocked out more times then tackles.

had big potential but had a bad run of concussions.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Yeah agree with most of the posts in this thread about him being good when he first arrived on the scene.

He's f**king useless now though.

how could canterbury afford payne??:sarcasm: hahahaha
he is absolute rat sh*t now, could have been good but he'll go down as a never was

Willow

Assistant Moderator
See above Byrdy troll. Helps to turn the page.

Btw, you can take Jpac back now.