What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Payne to Dogs

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
no-friends.jpg

rasaint

Juniors
Payne went well until he was KOed tackling O'Mealley at Kogarah. Absolutely poleaxed poor guy.However, he made a few breaks and scored the odd try and I did see him stop that tough little winger from the Bulldogs dead in his tracks one day in 2005, so he has a certain ability.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Have a heart. He just wants someone to love him.

They have no idea what you are on about, genius. I don't want to start another line of bullsh*t, but seeing that you are so convinced that opposition fans love me, why don't you ask these guys if they do? Not that I would want them to. Disgusting....

SEAT 1A

Bench
Thought Corey Payne gave good service when he was a the Dragons and loved the niggle.

Shame that his career went south. Remember a game a Kogarah when he came in late to tackle Justin Poore. Justin got a bit upset until he realized in was Corey and had a laugh.

Vic Mackey

Referee
was absolute garbage for the tigers. gave away ridiculous penalties at the worst times. i remember last year me and my mates counted that 6 weeks in a row he gave a penalty away in the first defensive set after he came on the field. no exaggeration.

he got completely dominated with ball in hand and for the second half of this season for some reason decided he was a ball player and threw absolutely stupid balls to people not expecting them.

one thing i will give him was that he did come up with some great cover tackles, saved us a try or two over the years. plus he was ultra aggressive and didnt mind getting up swinging at blokes twice his size. always good for a laugh.

_snafu_

Immortal
They have no idea what you are on about, genius. I don't want to start another line of bullsh*t, but seeing that you are so convinced that opposition fans love me, why don't you ask these guys if they do? Not that I would want them to. Disgusting....

The only thing disgusting was the sh*t you posted about the Saints in the NRL forum. I agree with Willow, the best thing you can do is to f**k off and support another team.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
The only thing disgusting was the sh*t you posted about the Saints in the NRL forum. I agree with Willow, the best thing you can do is to f**k off and support another team.

I only did that because we disgraced our heritage with that display in the finals. I actually stopped being a fan for a number of weeks. But be assured that I don't feel that way any more. I have been 'saved' by the grace of Wayne Bennett or so to speak. I'm back and I am here to stay.

And no, no Doggies or Sharkies. That is disgusting!

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
That thread in the main forum , was the most disgusting thing i have read in years.

Jpac ive felt your pain believe me I have as most Saints supporters would have but publicly shaming them on a internet forum LOL , puh lese

Last edited:

Yuly

Juniors
Was seated near Corey's partner when he was injured and I don't know about you, but to see the devastation on her face was sufficient for me. He played his best for the club and I hope he does well for himself (but doesn't play against Saints). Obviously a decent bloke and I for one was happy that he recovered sufficiently to play NRL - I was never good enough.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
jpac... trying to work out if you are stubbon, ignorant or just plain don't get it....

just because you have forgiven yourself doens't mean others have forgotten or forgiven...

here.. this is for you..

clue.gif

jpaciocco91

Juniors
jpac... trying to work out if you are stubbon, ignorant or just plain don't get it....

just because you have forgiven yourself doens't mean others have forgotten or forgiven...

here.. this is for you..

clue.gif

Guess I'd better find out what 'stubbon' means, and I think that 'doens't' doesn't have the same meaning as the word 'doesn't'.

I ask for your forgiveness.

big pat

Coach
you committed the cardinal sin of rubbishing your own team, not too bright, its like dobbing in a mate its just not done,unless your an ex shark player so don't expect everyone to throw their arms out and hug you.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
you committed the cardinal sin of rubbishing your own team, not too bright, its like dobbing in a mate its just not done,unless your an ex shark player so don't expect everyone to throw their arms out and hug you.

I don't like, and never have liked the Sharks. Tell Muzby that because he has tried to direct me to the Sharks website on many occassions, and I have responded with: "No, no sharkies."

When you spend hundreds of $, if not thousands, a year on your team, and then they basically spit at you, it will make you upset. It periodically cost me as a fan, but luckily for only the shortest of times.

Of course I am not expecting for immediate forgiveness. What I did was bad and I admit it, for the millionth time. I just think Willow and Muzby overreacted and are now convinced that I am a secret Dogs/Sharks fan who never liked Saints and only came here to troll. That is wrong.

I am back as being a fan and hopefully one day I will be a Super-Duper Moderator on LU.:crazy:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
When you spend hundreds of $, if not thousands, a year on your team, and then they basically spit at you, it will make you upset.

if getting a return on your investment is really the most important thing to you, go bet on a horse..

the rest of us will cheer the dragons.. win, lose or draw.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I just think Willow and Muzby overreacted
Hey smartarse, it was you that overreacted. In the NRL forum - as bad as any troll. Don't forget that.

I never overreacted. In the first instance I called for a cooling off period, a chance for you come clean. But you kept it up for days and extended to rubbishing the team in your sig file.

The benefit of the doubt expired at that point.
jpaciocco91 said:
and are now convinced that I am a secret Dogs/Sharks fan who never liked Saints and only came here to troll. That is wrong.
Well if it walks like a duck...

But quite frankly, I don't think you're smart enough to be a fifth columnist. More likely you're just a fair weather supporter that changes teams every few years.

jpaciocco91 said:
I am back as being a fan and hopefully one day I will be a Super-Duper Moderator on LU.:crazy:
LOL.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
W: "But you kept it up for days and extended to rubbishing the team in your sig file."

How?
Do you think 'Hail Wayne' is sarcasm?
I know that I overreacted in a terrible way. I've admitted that previously.

M: "if getting a return on your investment is really the most important thing to you, go bet on a horse..

the rest of us will cheer the dragons.. win, lose or draw."

And so will I. And no, I don't want to bet on a horse, gambling is a terrible habit. Just like booze, drugs and rock-n-roll. (not the music, the lifestyle). Getting a return on my investments is not the primary reason I follow the NRL.

Last edited: