What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows Game

Card Shark

Immortal
Really hope brailey is back.

I reckon he stiffens the defence up the middle for 95% of the field.

On the line, he needs more support.

Other thing too, his passing is crisp & accurate.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Even if young Brails is back, he's not going to have any match fitness. Be interesting to see how his mind is too... can imagine it'd be an intimidating injury to come back from.

Frenzy.

Immortal
No to all that.

Brailey is strong in the head. Showed it a million times already. Might be rusty but will be fitter than SoggySao and wont play scared. Team needs him back. The whole leadup for the year was about Brailey. The side dropped markedly when he got hurt. No one else has looked as good. SoggySao has been ordinary, but I was sure he would be.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
No to all that.

Brailey is strong in the head. Showed it a million times already. Might be rusty but will be fitter than SoggySao and wont play scared. Team needs him back. The whole leadup for the year was about Brailey. The side dropped markedly when he got hurt. No one else has looked as good. SoggySao has been ordinary, but I was sure he would be.

Soggysao far out frenz that's one of your best:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Card Shark

Immortal
No to all that.

Hope you're right but I think he will be a bit gunshy.

Need him back though.

txta2

Bench
Really hope brailey is back.

I reckon he stiffens the defence up the middle for 95% of the field.

On the line, he needs more support.

Other thing too, his passing is crisp & accurate.
just not on our goal line, his defence is avg like the rest of the hookers at the club.
If they don't win this they wont go b2b

We need to be thinking of having a better f/a than the Roosters as that's what it will come to if we beat them.

Got to go on with the job against the Cows but won't be easy being up there even with an injury crisis.

Card Shark

Immortal
No good worrying about for & against.

Need to concentrate on winning & hopefully it takes care of itself.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Brailz has a huge heart, no doubt about that.
But opposition coaches were working him over & burning him out (given his tender age).
Plus although he has a great pass, he doesn't engage the markers much & keep defenders guessing.

Reckon the best combo is Brailey for 30 mins, Seggy for 25 mins, Brailey back on for the last 25 mins.
Although Seggy has been disappointing so far, he does add some X factor in attack, and we desperately need that right now.

Latest posts