What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crap Manly are going to cop it.

Kiwi

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
RainMan said:
The Manly fans are basing their confidence on the fact that they beat Souths 38-6 in a trial while we only beat the the bunnies by 26-16. How stupid can you get.

Where did you get this from? I just had a look in their forum and can't find anything about it? Did you go to their official site and find this?

Or is it your own fiction??

http://forum.mightyeagles.com/topic...dictions&CAT_ID=14&FORUM_ID=28&TOPIC_ID=23375

wow two people said it, so it's the view of the manly fans now is it? You make it sound like it's a general view, that the majority think this way.

Kiwi

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
The Manly fans are stupid and need to be educated.

Obviously the education you recieved on grand final day wasn't enough for you, you're still an arrogant prick who likes to put people down and thinks they know everything.

Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Obviously the education you recieved on grand final day wasn't enough for you, you're still an arrogant prick who likes to put people down and thinks they know everything.

This coming from a moron who spills sh1t with every comment he makes. :lol:

melon....

Coach
Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
McCabe, Boustead, Cleal, Schubert, Barklay and Dave Brown in one hit. All great players. The Manly side of 83 could've passed for the Easts team of 82. Manly did the same thing to Wests and Souths in the 70's. The Roosters buy players like every other club in the comp but the notion that we "RAPE" clubs is utter bullsh1t!

I think the Roosters would happily do the same if the oppotunity ever came up.

Tell us who are the Roosters gonna blood when Fittler retires? Barrett? Anasta?
No Ikin!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell's he doing playing for 2woomba? I thought he retired? Oh thats right, Brissie will need him come origin to cover for Goodyear. And if they tell everyone he's retired, he saves some cap space for them. Until he makes a "suprise" return to the game....

Kiwi

First Grade
I'm not the one who goes off on little rants only to be fed humble on a regular basis, all be it force fed.

Kiwi

First Grade
melon.... said:
Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
McCabe, Boustead, Cleal, Schubert, Barklay and Dave Brown in one hit. All great players. The Manly side of 83 could've passed for the Easts team of 82. Manly did the same thing to Wests and Souths in the 70's. The Roosters buy players like every other club in the comp but the notion that we "RAPE" clubs is utter bullsh1t!

No Ikin!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell's he doing playing for 2woomba? I thought he retired? Oh thats right, Brissie will need him come origin to cover for Goodyear. And if they tell everyone he's retired, he saves some cap space for them. Until he makes a "suprise" return to the game....

Sorry your point is?

Obviously you don't deny the Roosters will purchase replacements already developed by other clubs.

Kiwi said:
I'm not the one who goes off on little rants only to be fed humble on a regular basis, all be it force fed.

I'm just stating facts. You're the one who came out with a stupid statement. You still haven't told me which clubs Easts have "raped and pillaged". Have you got a reply to that one or will you spew forth some more of that New Zealand rubbish that you seem to store in such copious amounts.

Kiwi

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Kiwi said:

I'm just stating facts. You're the one who came out with a stupid statement. You still haven't told me which clubs Easts have "raped and pillaged". Have you got a reply to that one or will you spew forth some more of that New Zealand rubbish that you seem to store in such copious amounts.

I alreay said they don't target one club, but prefer to spread out their poaching amongst all clubs.

The Roosters will not promote to replace Fittler when he goes. They will try and buy a replacement.

As for your "facts", you based your whole arguement on something two manly fans said, making out like it was the view of all manly fans. You based your whole rant on bullshit.

Rooster Cogburn. said:

Marty Gurr is another.

Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

The fact is Easts haven't done that. But don't let the truth get in the way. ;-)

So back to the question, any young blood coming through to replace Fittler? What about when Ricko retires? What do you honestly think will happen?

When Ricko retires Flannery will play lock. Although Crocker could play lock and Flannery at 5/8.

Most likely the latter scenario actually.

Kiwi

First Grade
Southern Rooster said:
Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

The fact is Easts haven't done that. But don't let the truth get in the way. ;-)

So back to the question, any young blood coming through to replace Fittler? What about when Ricko retires? What do you honestly think will happen?

When Ricko retires Flannery will play lock. Although Crocker could play lock and Flannery at 5/8.

Flannery is not a 6. He can play wing, centre, fullback, second row, lock, and maybe even hooker. But not 6, he has only played there when desperately needed. He lacks anything that resembles play making abilities. No offence to the guy, cause like I said before, he is a fine player, not just not one that can play in the 6 and take a team to the finals let alone the grand final.

He was originally a 5/8 when he came into first grade.

Another option which is from far left field. Could be to use Wing at 5/8 and Flannery at hooker and have Crocker at lock.

Luke Dorn is also there and could be an option in the future.

Kiwi said:
Southern Rooster said:
Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Flannery is not a 6. He can play wing, centre, fullback, second row, lock, and maybe even hooker. But not 6, he has only played there when desperately needed. He lacks anything that resembles play making abilities. No offence to the guy, cause like I said before, he is a fine player, not just not one that can play in the 6 and take a team to the finals let alone the grand final.

If it isn't coach Kiwi! :lol: If it's alright with you I think we'll let Ricky Stuart decide where Flannery will play. :roll:

melon....

Coach
Kiwi said:
fat_mike said:

nah we got flannery, i think you'd agree he's a capable player. or wing can slot in at 5/8. no need to get one of those blokes mate.

As good as I think Flannery is, he is not a 6. As for wing, if he is moved, what about hooker?

Be honest here, what do you HONESTLY think will happen when Fittler and Ricko go? If you take their track record in "developing" play makers.
If you havent seen Stuart Webb play, then you should. He is a good hard hitting hooker with good dummy half service and can run out of dummy half, as well as Berrigan can. :lol: Dont forget we have the incumbent Aussie 5/8 playing for us, even though he's suspended for 2 weeks.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
The Manly fans are basing their confidence on the fact that they beat Souths 38-6 in a trial while we only beat the the bunnies by 26-16. How stupid can you get. I haven't forgotten how they used to flog us during the dark days of the late 80's early 90's so nothing would make me happier than to see us kick them while they are down. Fulton raped our team at the end of 82 and it took us 13 years to get back on track and now it is us who holds the upper hand. Manly are our whipping boys and if pea heart Haumono thinks that Morley is worried about him then he should think again. Here we have a failed lover (Richens) a failed boxer (what the f#@k did he ever do and who did he ever beat?) and a renowned pea heart who goes missing every time the bar is raised. Morley is 20 times the player Haumono will ever be. The Roosters will tear crap Manly apart on Saturday night and I'll enjoy every minute of it. :D

Ahhhhh Yes! I'll never forget the good old days of the early to late 80's. When the Roosters were so sh*t house that during my stint in traction at the tender age of 9 in P.O.W. hospital kids ward in 1983, the entire Roosters first-grade squad, including Ricky Walford came to visit the childrens ward, signed my plaster, signed a poster for me (whish I still have today) and literally said "Please come and support us!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

How I cant wait for days like this to return! Oh well.... not long now... Firstly Freddy retires, then Ricketson, then all the other "purchased players " will fly away to other clubs when they get dismayed by the Roosters failed salary cap challenge. My money is on Chris Walker for the first player to go! :D

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Kiwi said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

This coming from a moron who spills sh1t with every comment he makes. :lol:

And you can talk? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif