What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crazy food

Samwise

Bench
anyone mix foods or drinks that really shouldn't be mixed yet once you've done it realised it is delicious and you don't care what the nay sayers say (usually nay).

share your unique edible delectibles here, i'm keen to try some wacky food!

my favs are hot chips and soft serve ice cream, red and green cordial together, and baked beans, onion and cheese toasted sandwichs.

no d!ckheads alright! you have to actually have eaten what you post and liked it!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hot Chips and Ice Cream rocks
but the best is without a doubt hashbrowns with vegimite
trust me

Samwise

Bench
hashbrowns with vegemite sounds awesome!! i don't know why that never occured to me before?

Raider_69

Post Whore
i was at maccas with my sister and she dared me too do it, i was aged 7, ever since we dont eat hashbrowns without the vegimite!

Samwise

Bench
raider69 you are a champion, next time i have a hash brown i'm definitely tryin that one!

nut can you clarify yours a bit more? are we talking home made or bought pancake mix? and if so do you soak uncooked chicken breast in that then cook? when does the salt and pepper go on?

Nut

Juniors
Shop bought pancake shaker mix, the dry stuff. Pour into a large bowl. Add generous amounts of salt and fresh cracked pepper. Roll an uncooked chicken breast in it and then shallow fry in vege oil.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea, it is a dead set ripper that one
im also a big fan of Mash potato, pasta and gravy all mixed up in a soup type thing
hard to explain but its quite good

Yeah but they cant come close to the original Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate dipped heavily in the super cruncy Eta peanut butter

reeces pieces..peanut butter cups...? the f**k outta here wit that shit dun... :mrgreen:

brook

First Grade
vegemite and carrot sticks

I once had a friend who loved meat pie sandwiches (2 minute noodle sandwiches were another fav of his but I've never been able to bring myself to try either)

The Colonel

Immortal
Big fan of the chicken crimpy and bbq sauce sandwich.

Also my wife put me onto the vegemite, peanut butter and corned beef sandwich.

Then you could also try vegemite, poached egg and cheese on toast.

But my fave - =P~ is vegemite and bbq sauce on toast.

Houdini

First Grade
I know its not really a way out or original concept, but as I kid I did enjoy vegemite and cheese sandwiches

garden fairy

Juniors
Hot chips from KFC wrapped around a Mars Bar. Its enough to bring on a mild stroke, but shit, it tastes damn good!

My other favourite is light and tangy or chicken chips on a Vegemite sandwich.

Anonymous

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
Big fan of the chicken crimpy and bbq sauce sandwich.

Also my wife put me onto the vegemite, peanut butter and corned beef sandwich.

Then you could also try vegemite, poached egg and cheese on toast.

But my fave - =P~ is vegemite and bbq sauce on toast.

:lol: You've got some f**ked up taste buds Colonel Eel :lol: ;-)

Latest posts