What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crazy food

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Earl said:
DaleyIsGod said:
they call it chicken sauce in aussie? sh*t we just have mayonnaise on our McChickens..And its the best mayonnaise there ever was.

Calling it Chicken Sauce is just one of McDonalds f***ed up ways of doing things. Like how many people call it gerkin? Its actually a pickle and if you call it a gerkin while working there they laugh thier head off at you.

I should know I worked there for 3 years :D

its true, i'll vouch for that. i work there and we do make some screwed up things. basically the only edible thing ive made there was a quarter pounder with a chicken patty on it as well as the meat. evereyone thought i was wierd when i started doing that, now everyone who works there likes them!

Samwise

Bench
u maccas people ever eat just a cup of that chocolate hot fudge sauce on its own? mmmmm.... a mate of mine used to work at hungry jacks and swiped a bag for me. soooo chocolaty.....arghhh

legallyblonde

Juniors
we did some wierd shit working at maccas...

got a cheese burger bun put some shake mix on it then put it in the vat so it got cripsy and then pulled it out and poured sugar and jam on it...
it tasted just like a donut
:D

Anonymous

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
we did some wierd sh*t working at maccas...

got a cheese burger bun put some shake mix on it then put it in the vat so it got cripsy and then pulled it out and poured sugar and jam on it...

Thats pretty much run of the mill stuff now LB. :lol:

If you havn't had a Maccas donut then you havn't worked there :D Did you try it with Chocolate or Caramel sauce? :p

I used to love pouring myself the biggest Vanilla shake i could then pumping it with a bags worth of caramel. Aggggrrrhh

legallyblonde

Juniors
Earl said:
legallyblonde said:

If you havn't had a Maccas donut then you havn't worked there :D Did you try it with Chocolate or Caramel sauce? :p

I used to love pouring myself the biggest Vanilla shake i could then pumping it with a bags worth of caramel. Aggggrrrhh

Haha oh the memories of working at maccas. SO many good inventions!! The caramel thickshake is the way to go, and put some crunchie bits in it :D
Hmm what else did you do?
Put the blueberries from the Yogurt crunch into pancake mix...mmm blueberry pancakes!!

socksie

Juniors
weasel said:
Why not just drink Ginger Beer? It doesn't cost all that much.

because its a strange combinatrion i stumbled upon and how often do u stumble upon strange combinations, weasel? huh? huh?

Anonymous

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
Earl said:
legallyblonde said:

Haha oh the memories of working at maccas. SO many good inventions!! The caramel thickshake is the way to go, and put some crunchie bits in it :D
Hmm what else did you do?
Put the blueberries from the Yogurt crunch into pancake mix...mmm blueberry pancakes!!

:lol: Sorry I didn't make it to the yogurt crunch. Other than that when me and my brother used to do close together we would see how many pieces of meat we could get on one quater ponder.

My best was 6.

I've never eaten a quater ponder since :x

The Colonel

Immortal
Earl said:
:lol: Sorry I didn't make it to the yogurt crunch. Other than that when me and my brother used to do close together we would see how many pieces of meat we could get on one quater ponder.

My best was 6.

I've never eaten a quater ponder since :x

You mean there is meat in a quarter pounder???? :roll: Wonders cease to amaze! :lol:

Andy

First Grade
I worked as a crew member at Maccas for 4 years and a Manager for a year after that.

Saw some crazy stuff in my time.

The most ludicrous food related incident that I witnessed though, was a skinny, 14 year old boy, weighing no more than 45kg on a "fat day", eating an entire family meal on his own.

I'm talking the original family meal, consisting of 2 Big Macs, 2 cheesburgers, 4 medium fries, 12 McNuggets, 2 apple pies, 2 sundaes, a bottle of Solo and a bottle of Doctor Pepper.

I also saw a lot stuff that was quite wrong aswell. But if I told you, you'd probably never eat at Maccas ever again. ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
Chocolate and thick crunchy peanut butter...its heaven.

A friend of mine introduced me to the delights of Nutella and peanut butter on toast which I suppose is similar. As a youngster I was also fond of cheese and jam sandwiches.

The main one that springs to mind is that I used to love drinking milk mixed with coke, until my Mum found out and wouldn't let me have it anymore #-o Years later I tried it and wondered what the hell I was thinking.

The Colonel

Immortal
Thierry Henry said:
The main one that springs to mind is that I used to love drinking milk mixed with coke, until my Mum found out and wouldn't let me have it anymore #-o Years later I tried it and wondered what the hell I was thinking.

I don't even think I want to know what you were thinking about that one?

Now rum and milk..... thats a good combination.

Anonymous

Juniors
It's kinda like an ice-cream sundae, except with milk. And an ice-cream sundae doesn't look like lumpy brown crap.

Latest posts