What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla to Perth

POPEYE

Coach
how about merging souffs with the chooks and sending them west?
There's some rocket science, if they merged no-one would have to go anywhere. Perth would have to hire Demetriou to do a Bellamy and start from scratch

carcharias

Immortal
Haha, best one yet.
At least you're original and don't involve homoerotic acts like most sharks fans comments.
Says the most unoriginal poster in here .

Tell us again about how a Sydney team needs to be cut so a Perth team can play.

Surely

Post Whore
How are the self flagellation wounds coming along red, need any more salt in them ?

How are the self flagellation wounds coming along red, need any more salt in them ?
I actually feel bad for the bloke. Hull KR were relegated in heartbreaking fashion on the same weekend the Sharks won the comp, against his beloved storm.

It is like the universe is conspiring against him in one almighty shit tornado.

jc155776

Coach
f**k.
OFF.
Don't even indulge these f**kwits. They didn't see the leagues f**king pumping for days.

Thy didn't see the thousands of new leagues members joining up and the massive football club member numbers already.

They didn't see an airport full of sharks fans packed with grand final merh arriving and leaving Sydney airport.

A club where the best is yet to come as our revenue streams increase.

Engaged the shit out of the area with corporates scrambling to get on board long term.

1 in a row baby!

Perth Red

Post Whore
I actually feel bad for the bloke. Hull KR were relegated in heartbreaking fashion on the same weekend the Sharks won the comp, against his beloved storm.

ha thanks for the kind thoughts everyone. Yes one of those weekends you wished you were not into sport! Over it now and looking at how I can support my team to help them get back into SL. Storm will be there or there abouts for many years to come so having watched the pleasure of them winning a GF a number of times I cant deny the sharks their moment of glory. I was going to go over for the GF, glad I saved my money for my car racing now.

carcharias

Immortal
ha thanks for the kind thoughts everyone. Yes one of those weekends you wished you were not into sport! Over it now and looking at how I can support my team to help them get back into SL. Storm will be there or there abouts for many years to come so having watched the pleasure of them winning a GF a number of times I cant deny the sharks their moment of glory. I was going to go over for the GF, glad I saved my money for my car racing now.

I wished you'd come over for it.
That would've been sweet .

alien

Referee

Sharknado.

T-Boon

Coach
If I was the NRL I would tell the sharks we will support rebuilding Shark Park and lobby the government and guarantee you 6 games at Shark Park a year for the next 20 years if you move 6 home games a year to Adelaide. We will also give you an extra million in grants and 500k in the salary cap.

Latest posts