What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla who???

Vin Fizz

Bench
I can usually find some reason however nefarious to excuse someone for an honest mistake, but this I just fuggin cant. Who among us who dare to call ourselves rugby league tragics (as Masterbeattie refers to himself as) couldn't not name every bloody NRL ARL, Super league, and prior team and its emblem let alone the current 16? f**k a duck.

Card Shark

Immortal
Who among us who dare to call ourselves rugby league tragics (as Masterbeattie refers to himself as) couldn't not name every bloody NRL ARL, Super league, and prior team and its emblem let alone the current 16? f**k a duck.

Exactly. I’d like to hear the interview to see how bad he was besides that.

He was a cock the other night after the game..politicising the game!

This is all my fault and I feel really Bad. I brushed Peter years ago and it looks like he has returned serve.Haha

But this is aTrue story:
in 2010 I was travelling to LA .Via Brisbane airport. Peter Beatie had recently been appointed tourism or trade ambassador there or some post political cushy job.based in LA. Anyway I had my carryon bag thouroughly searched and left in unpacked shambles right at the entrance to the gates waiting area.(This is after going through the Xray and Bomb detection business and thinking it was all done.. As i repacked my bag I noticed a funny looking clown type fellow with a permanent cheesy grin talking to several different groups of people around the. gates lounge.. I had cronulla members Key Lanyard on My Bag And was wearing Sharks LG jersey.. I recognised Beatty and as he walked round he stopped in front of me with his cheesy grin ,as if "You must know me" !.Not being in best mood I just gave him a blank look and he turned away with a dissappointed look.

Never saw him on the Plane ...I guess He would have been up in Business Class.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sounds like a self-obsessed tool.

For all you Queenslanders in here, please tell me what he was like as premier. I don’t want the labor / liberal hate the other party version, I’m after an unbiased view please. How long did he last for?

I knew he was premier but I have no idea what he was like & how long he lasted, which is a good indication of his qualities.

Surely

Post Whore

For all you Queenslanders in here, please tell me what he was like as premier. I don’t want the labor / liberal hate the other party version, I’m after an unbiased view please. How long did he last for?

I knew he was premier but I have no idea what he was like & how long he lasted, which is a good indication of his qualities.

Probably best to ask Merri rose what he was like

Probably best to ask Merri rose what he was like

She aint sayin nuthin! Not allowed to!

He was known as a "Media Tart" So I expect to see him in the Media a lot which may or may not be good for NRL.-He is smarter than Barnaby.but so is a Pork chop.

Last edited:

jc155776

Coach

He left the state in a f**king mess yet is handed plumb paying job after job by successive labor governments.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Beattie was on news in QLD during week saying evrything running on time for the Olympics on Gold Coast next month

Latest posts