What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M

yobbo84

Coach
Gees that was an awkward last 10 minutes. I was waiting for the traditional Black Mirror twist.

M2D2

Bench
For those whinging about Woods & Gallen.
You are aware the voting comes from the Dally M Points right? And because Taumalolo CANT win the dally M cause of suspension Gallen is the next best Lock.
Swear some of you have been dropped on your head as a baby.

slamminsam246

Juniors
Dce MOTM vs Sharks @cronullawith 2 TA and 2 LBs and gets 0 pts?
For those whinging about Woods & Gallen.
You are aware the voting comes from the Dally M Points right? And because Taumalolo CANT win the dally M cause of suspension Gallen is the next best Lock.
Swear some of you have been dropped on your head as a baby.
Didnt Tapau finish higher than Woods with Dally M votes???

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Interchange player of the year, have they always given that? what a dumb award.. I rate RCG but that's just embarrassing

Tommy Smith

Referee
Who still watches the Dally Ms?

I'd sooner watch the Thursday Night Footy Show.

Bring back Sam 'loquacious' Kasiano for another interview. That'll spice up the night. Add a touch of intellect.

GongPanther

Referee
Because it's a rort. The NRL made sure Morgan got there because of the final series.
The Dally M's are a joke
The Messenger Awards are so contrived in a sport that is so delutional in it's administration,it's no wonder you have an ailing newspaper that self manages who it wants in it's own team of the year.

It has always been a farce of an awards presentation.And just to think,the DT sales tomorrow wouldn't have been worth it.Even from the online activity.

Willie Ray

Bench
No-one can do the cringe like Rugby League.

What's with these groupie hosts?

"We started the night with greatness and we end the night with greatness".
What the f**k does that mean...
Should've let Rothfield down a fifth of vodka then host that show,couldn't of been any less cringeworthy