What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally Ms- Round 3

melon....

Coach
NRL 2004 - Round 3
Roosters V Bulldogs
3 - Anthony Minichiello (Roosters)
2 - Stuart Webb (Roosters)
1 - Brett Finch (Roosters)

Broncos V Tigers
3 - Gorden Tallis (Broncos)
2 - Shane Webke (Broncos)
1 - Daniel Fitzhenry (Tigers)

Storm V Dragons
3 - Matt Orford (Storm)
2 - Kirk Reynoldson (Storm)
1 - Ben McDOugall (Storm)

Panthers V Warriors
3 - Amos Roberts (Panthers)
2 - Joel Clinton (Panthers)
1 - Preston Campbell (Panthers)

Eels V Knights
3 - Danny Buderus (Knights)
2 - Nathan Hindmarsh (Eels)
1 - Adam Dykes (Eels)

Sharks V Sea Eagles
3 - Brett Kimmorley (Sharks)
2 - David Peachy (Sharks)
1 - Jason Stevens (Sharks)

Cowboys V Raiders
3 - Ian Hindmarsh (Raiders)
2 - Brad Drew (Raiders)
1 - Paul Bowman (Cowboys)

For a look at the comlete progress table:

www.therugbyleaguesite.com

:D

keeney

First Grade
knights, pretty rare to see a member of the losing team to get the three points

melon....

Coach
keeney said:
knights, pretty rare to see a member of the losing team to get the three points
Unless its Johns, but now he's injured, the natural progression for Sterlo, Rabbits and the media will be the second in line Golden Child...Butterarse. He did have a good game though.

Parraren

Bench
Having watched the game you couldn't argue that Buderus really did step up after Johns went off but I wouldn't say he was the best player on the park but definitely in the top 3. Hindmarsh made something like 40 tackles and was everywhere and Dykes did set up 2 crucial tries in the second half to give th eEEls victory

Razor

Coach
They don't give a player from the losing side the 3 pts often enough.

Buderus was easily the best player on the field.

mickdo

Coach
Parraren said:
Having watched the game you couldn't argue that Buderus really did step up after Johns went off but I wouldn't say he was the best player on the park but definitely in the top 3. Hindmarsh made something like 40 tackles and was everywhere and Dykes did set up 2 crucial tries in the second half to give th eEEls victory
Well, if Gary Freeman was the judge for that game then it is hardly surprising. That is just utter crap. :x

woodgers

Bench
Holy sh*t. How did Brad Drew get 2 points? Most of our team went better than him. Maybe for the field goal, but that's hardly worthy of 2 Dally M points

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I agree with most of those, especially the Knights/Eels game.

Buderus pretty much carved us up around the rucks, he was the Knights' best player along with Kennedy. Hindmarsh's two points takes him to 4 points in total. Does anyone know who's leading the table.

Preston Campbell has had point in every game this season, he might go all the way.

Hurriflatch

Referee
While I do agrree with the Eels/Knights points

I'm surprised Parra even scored a single point with Freeman as the judge

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
Hows the crap did Robbie Kearns not get a vote on the weekend.

He was a stand out and I bet some NSW selectors are kicking themself he wont play rep footy anymore.

ledzep

Bench
the Dally M's are a joke
it rewards teams who constantly rely on one player, whereas teams like the roosters who have numerous matchbreakers never have a chance to win it, cause noone ever stands out every single game