What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Williams

stormer

Juniors
and the dog shot by that warriors player on ashlee harrison?...o neil hit danny high..he deserved it...

Hoggy

Bench
Williams will be gone for a long long time. 2 years I hope.

Stanton should show him the door today.

He reckons he can't remember it...concussed people can't do something like that.

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
NZ Magpie said:
The Storm has two of the worst disciplined players (and I use that term very loosely) in Rugby League in Williams and Kearney.

You have got to be kidding aren't you....Christ what Danny did was disgraceful, yes, but Kearney?

I know what tackle you are talking about and no doubt you have NEVER watched it as if you had you would see it wasn't Kearney that lifted, it was Bai you pratt.

I bet you are one of those Tigers supporters who when the Storm supporters went up to Campbelltown for the next Tigers/ Storm game you abused and threw things at the Storm supporters.

As for Earl, are you really a Storm supporter?
Who and what gives you the right to say he can never show his face around the club again? I bet you are one of the ones that love his hard hitting style when he plays or are you one of those that leaves a game early if things don't look good?

You sound more like a fricken Manly supporter.

Everyone seems to have forgotton ONeills high shot. He will get 5-6 weeks cos it will be grade 1 careless. But thats nothing to what Williams will get

Paullyboy

Coach
ortz18 said:
Im not condoning Danny's actions cause i think they are pathetic, but look back to Gordon tallis and Ben ross and nothing happened to tallis. Don't you all think that thats a bit hypocritical?

Punching someone in a fight, when both players are engaged should never, ever be mentioned in the same sentence as waiting for someone to look away and then deciding to smack them in the head.

Its the sort of thing that should carry Assault charges, bugger the judiciary hearing, we all know he will never play again, Im more interested in whether it goes beyond the field.

Paullyboy

Coach
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Everyone seems to have forgotton ONeills high shot. He will get 5-6 weeks cos it will be grade 1 careless. But thats nothing to what Williams will get

hahaha, so you clearly have no idea on this subject. You actually got the charge and grading correct (Careless grade 1), but then you made yourself look like a fool by saying that grading carries a 5-6 week ban.

Anything that is Grade 1 Careless carries an absolute maximum of 2 weeks, and O'Neill should be filthy if he gets any more than 1 week. I dont think it even will get anything to be completely honest.

Narcissist

Juniors
Haven't seen the incident but if he uses the concussion as defence he may get away with it. When u are knocked out it slows ur reaction time down and if Williams uses this as his defence that will explain why it took so long for him to hit o'neil. He will say it was instinct and self preservation to strike back at something that struck out at him, lawyers will make sure this isn't as bad as you all think it will be. Like i said i haven't seen the incident so im not condoning either players actions, just letting u know he will have a strong defence to his charges.

ortz18

Juniors
Gordon tallis also waited for him in a sense. Ross tried to keep on playing then tallis pulled him back and king hit him from behind. Its only because Ross didn't drop that nothing happened to tallis.

Once Dead

Bench
stormer said:
and the dog shot by that warriors player on ashlee harrison?...o neil hit danny high..he deserved it...

You my friend are in the same class as Danny with that thinking - brainless

Hoggy

Bench
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Mike Tyson next opponant is a guy called Danny Williams. Just a bit of useless info

Let's leave the comedy for a bit and get the spelling lessons going for the correct spelling of Ruben Wiki's name. :lol: